The Puget Sound area’s newest Costco Wholesale warehouse will start being erected in Lynnwood on Wednesday, according to the real estate development company in charge of the project.
Dallas-based Cypress Equities said Tuesday it will kick off construction of the 150,000-square-foot Costco, to be located at 3001 184th Street SW in Lynnwood, the former site of Lynnwood High School , located north of Alderwood Mall.
The site is being redeveloped as a mixed-use retail center dubbed “Lynnwood Place.” Costco will serve as the project’s anchor.
The Lynnwood warehouse would be the 15th within 30 miles of Seattle, including two so-called Business Centers, which cater to small businesses, located in Lynnwood and in Fife, respectively. The company currently has 29 locations in Washington state.
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
Most Read Stories
Ángel González: 206-464-2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org. On Twitter: @gonzalezseattle