Bellevue and Issaquah restaurants closed along with franchisees in Portland.
Chili’s Grill & Bar restaurants in Issaquah and Bellevue have been closed by Quality Restaurants Northwest, a franchise partner of Brinker International.
The franchisee also closed four locations in the Portland area, according to Maureen Locus, a spokeswoman for Dallas-based Brinker.
Another Brinker partner, Shoot the Moon, still runs four Chili’s in Washington state, including a location at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and three restaurants in Spokane.
Quality Restaurants, which is based in Scottsdale, Ariz., did not return a phone call this afternoon.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?
Most Read Stories
For employees who worked at the defunct stores, Brinker has researched other job possibilities. They can call 800-334-4783 for more information.
Customers with gift cards can redeem them at the remaining Chili’s locations and at Romano’s Macaroni Grill and Maggiano’s Little Italy restaurants.
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or email@example.com