Bellevue and Issaquah restaurants closed along with franchisees in Portland.
Chili’s Grill & Bar restaurants in Issaquah and Bellevue have been closed by Quality Restaurants Northwest, a franchise partner of Brinker International.
The franchisee also closed four locations in the Portland area, according to Maureen Locus, a spokeswoman for Dallas-based Brinker.
Another Brinker partner, Shoot the Moon, still runs four Chili’s in Washington state, including a location at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and three restaurants in Spokane.
Quality Restaurants, which is based in Scottsdale, Ariz., did not return a phone call this afternoon.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska
Most Read Stories
For employees who worked at the defunct stores, Brinker has researched other job possibilities. They can call 800-334-4783 for more information.
Customers with gift cards can redeem them at the remaining Chili’s locations and at Romano’s Macaroni Grill and Maggiano’s Little Italy restaurants.
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or firstname.lastname@example.org