Caryn Mathes was appointed president and general manager at KUOW Public Radio in Seattle.
Mathes previously served as general manager of public-radio station WAMU in Washington, D.C., since 2005. Before that, she was general manager of WDET in Detroit for 21 years.
Tom Eng, Lukas Shu, Kris Feliciano, John Cuhel, Rachel Schad and Nick Stuckey joined Studio Meng Strazzara in Seattle.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Melissa Harris was named branch manager at 1st Security Bank’s Canyon Park branch in Bothell.
Gregory Crick was promoted to director of planning and administration in the Guest Programs Department at Holland America Line and Seabourn, Seattle.
Floyd Short, a trial lawyer at Susman Godfrey in Seattle, was elected president of the Federal Bar Association of the Western District of Washington. Angelia Wesch and Meghan Douris
were named partners at Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker in Seattle.
Liz Harrison was named director, development and community relations at PAWS, Lynnwood.
Alex Fryer was promoted to director of public affairs, Meredith Hickman was hired as account executive and Susan Alder was hired as life sciences, senior consultant at The Fearey Group, Seattle.
Jess Zander was appointed general manager of Fidelitas, a Seattle-based winery.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.