Seafair-bound Blue Angels will fly over Seattle on Monday afternoon.
The famous F/A-18 jets of the U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron will soar above the west side of the city’s coastline, passing the Space Needle, at around 12:30 p.m., according to a Blue Angels news release.
The Blue Angels will practice their razzle-dazzle Thursday and Friday. The squadron’s performance at the Boeing Seafair Airshow is set for Saturday and Sunday.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected