Seafair-bound Blue Angels will fly over Seattle on Monday afternoon.
The famous F/A-18 jets of the U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron will soar above the west side of the city’s coastline, passing the Space Needle, at around 12:30 p.m., according to a Blue Angels news release.
The Blue Angels will practice their razzle-dazzle Thursday and Friday. The squadron’s performance at the Boeing Seafair Airshow is set for Saturday and Sunday.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout