Seafair-bound Blue Angels will fly over Seattle on Monday afternoon.
The famous F/A-18 jets of the U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron will soar above the west side of the city’s coastline, passing the Space Needle, at around 12:30 p.m., according to a Blue Angels news release.
The Blue Angels will practice their razzle-dazzle Thursday and Friday. The squadron’s performance at the Boeing Seafair Airshow is set for Saturday and Sunday.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs