Seafair-bound Blue Angels will fly over Seattle on Monday afternoon.
The famous F/A-18 jets of the U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron will soar above the west side of the city’s coastline, passing the Space Needle, at around 12:30 p.m., according to a Blue Angels news release.
The Blue Angels will practice their razzle-dazzle Thursday and Friday. The squadron’s performance at the Boeing Seafair Airshow is set for Saturday and Sunday.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska