Seafair-bound Blue Angels will fly over Seattle on Monday afternoon.
The famous F/A-18 jets of the U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron will soar above the west side of the city’s coastline, passing the Space Needle, at around 12:30 p.m., according to a Blue Angels news release.
The Blue Angels will practice their razzle-dazzle Thursday and Friday. The squadron’s performance at the Boeing Seafair Airshow is set for Saturday and Sunday.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Soil rises around Bertha; no building foundations damaged