Struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry has unveiled its new Z30, touting it as the company's biggest, fastest and most advanced smartphone.
Struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry has unveiled its new Z30, touting it as the company’s biggest, fastest and most advanced smartphone.
The all-touch smartphone comes with a 5-inch display and BlackBerry’s largest battery so far. BlackBerry says it’s designed for people looking for a smartphone geared toward communications, messaging and productivity.
The company’s full Documents To Go suite comes preinstalled and the phone runs on the latest version of the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
The Z30 is set to initially launch next week in the U.K. and Middle East, along with the rest of the world before the holiday season.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
The launch comes as the Canadian smartphone maker continues to ponder a possible sale of the company amid tough competition from fellow smartphone makers like Apple Inc. and Samsung.