Struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry has unveiled its new Z30, touting it as the company's biggest, fastest and most advanced smartphone.
Struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry has unveiled its new Z30, touting it as the company’s biggest, fastest and most advanced smartphone.
The all-touch smartphone comes with a 5-inch display and BlackBerry’s largest battery so far. BlackBerry says it’s designed for people looking for a smartphone geared toward communications, messaging and productivity.
The company’s full Documents To Go suite comes preinstalled and the phone runs on the latest version of the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
The Z30 is set to initially launch next week in the U.K. and Middle East, along with the rest of the world before the holiday season.
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Hey, drivers, good luck penetrating the new Seattle
Most Read Stories
The launch comes as the Canadian smartphone maker continues to ponder a possible sale of the company amid tough competition from fellow smartphone makers like Apple Inc. and Samsung.