Struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry has unveiled its new Z30, touting it as the company's biggest, fastest and most advanced smartphone.
Struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry has unveiled its new Z30, touting it as the company’s biggest, fastest and most advanced smartphone.
The all-touch smartphone comes with a 5-inch display and BlackBerry’s largest battery so far. BlackBerry says it’s designed for people looking for a smartphone geared toward communications, messaging and productivity.
The company’s full Documents To Go suite comes preinstalled and the phone runs on the latest version of the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
The Z30 is set to initially launch next week in the U.K. and Middle East, along with the rest of the world before the holiday season.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- Russell Wilson talks baseball, contract and other stuff on Jimmy Kimmel
- Rules preserving city views set up clash among towers competing to be first, biggest
Most Read Stories
The launch comes as the Canadian smartphone maker continues to ponder a possible sale of the company amid tough competition from fellow smartphone makers like Apple Inc. and Samsung.