NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce is returning to the Super Bowl halftime show.
Pepsi confirmed to The Associated Press on Thursday that the 34-year-old singer will perform at the Feb. 7 show at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California. Last month, Coldplay announced it would perform at the halftime show.
Beyonce headlined the 2013 Pepsi Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans at the Superdome, where she was joined by her Destiny Child’s bandmates, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
Beyonce and Coldplay recently collaborated on the band’s new album, “A Head Full of Dreams.”
- 50 Seattle rape, sex-abuse cases stalled for years on detective’s desk
- Live updates from Obama’s visit to the Seattle area
- Seattle commuters: Major delays this weekend with Obama visit, Pride events
- High school withholds diploma from student who proposed to girlfriend at graduation
- Former Seahawks QB Tarvaris Jackson arrested for allegedly pulling gun on woman
Most Read Stories
Katy Perry, who performed at last year’s Super Bowl, had the most-watched halftime show in history with 118 million viewers. Other past halftime headliners include Bruno Mars, Prince, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, U2 and the Rolling Stones.