Beacon Plumbing and Mechanical Inc., whose "Stop Freakin'<ellipsis> Call Beacon" ads are everywhere on local airwaves and bus ads, filed Friday for Chapter 11 protection from creditors.
Beacon Plumbing and Mechanical Inc., whose “Stop Freakin’… Call Beacon” ads are everywhere on local airwaves and bus ads, filed Friday for Chapter 11 protection from creditors.
The Kent company listed debts of more than $3 million and zero assets in preliminary documents filed in Bankruptcy Court in Seattle.
Its top creditors are phone directory publisher Dex Media, owed $1.5 million, and Verizon, owed $363,000. Local creditors include the Seahawks, owed $82,000, and KIRO, owed nearly $43,000.
Neither William K. Cahill, listed as Beacon’s president, nor the company’s attorney, Larry Feinstein, returned messages left late Friday.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School grand opening is Thursday
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode