Beacon Plumbing and Mechanical Inc., whose "Stop Freakin'<ellipsis> Call Beacon" ads are everywhere on local airwaves and bus ads, filed Friday for Chapter 11 protection from creditors.
Beacon Plumbing and Mechanical Inc., whose “Stop Freakin’… Call Beacon” ads are everywhere on local airwaves and bus ads, filed Friday for Chapter 11 protection from creditors.
The Kent company listed debts of more than $3 million and zero assets in preliminary documents filed in Bankruptcy Court in Seattle.
Its top creditors are phone directory publisher Dex Media, owed $1.5 million, and Verizon, owed $363,000. Local creditors include the Seahawks, owed $82,000, and KIRO, owed nearly $43,000.
Neither William K. Cahill, listed as Beacon’s president, nor the company’s attorney, Larry Feinstein, returned messages left late Friday.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time