Beacon Plumbing and Mechanical Inc., whose "Stop Freakin'<ellipsis> Call Beacon" ads are everywhere on local airwaves and bus ads, filed Friday for Chapter 11 protection from creditors.
Beacon Plumbing and Mechanical Inc., whose “Stop Freakin’… Call Beacon” ads are everywhere on local airwaves and bus ads, filed Friday for Chapter 11 protection from creditors.
The Kent company listed debts of more than $3 million and zero assets in preliminary documents filed in Bankruptcy Court in Seattle.
Its top creditors are phone directory publisher Dex Media, owed $1.5 million, and Verizon, owed $363,000. Local creditors include the Seahawks, owed $82,000, and KIRO, owed nearly $43,000.
Neither William K. Cahill, listed as Beacon’s president, nor the company’s attorney, Larry Feinstein, returned messages left late Friday.
- One killed, four injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse Monday
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us