Beacon Plumbing and Mechanical Inc., whose "Stop Freakin'<ellipsis> Call Beacon" ads are everywhere on local airwaves and bus ads, filed Friday for Chapter 11 protection from creditors.
Beacon Plumbing and Mechanical Inc., whose “Stop Freakin’… Call Beacon” ads are everywhere on local airwaves and bus ads, filed Friday for Chapter 11 protection from creditors.
The Kent company listed debts of more than $3 million and zero assets in preliminary documents filed in Bankruptcy Court in Seattle.
Its top creditors are phone directory publisher Dex Media, owed $1.5 million, and Verizon, owed $363,000. Local creditors include the Seahawks, owed $82,000, and KIRO, owed nearly $43,000.
Neither William K. Cahill, listed as Beacon’s president, nor the company’s attorney, Larry Feinstein, returned messages left late Friday.
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft