The 58-store chain, which has about 100 headquarters employees, will occupy 32,000 square feet at the West Seattle Corporate Center on Delridge Way Southwest.
Bartell Drugs said Thursday it will move its headquarters to West Seattle after 23 years in the Georgetown area south of downtown.
The 58-store chain, which has about 100 headquarters employees, will occupy 32,000 square feet at the West Seattle Corporate Center at 4025 Delridge Way S.W.
The offices were built in 1991 as the headquarters of Services Group of America, but it moved to Arizona in 2006.
In a statement, Bartell Vice Chairman and Treasurer Jean Bartell Barber said the West Seattle location offers upgraded fiber optic capabilities, convenient parking and easy access to major roads and mass transit.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport
Most Read Stories
“We’re excited about the move and the built-in advantages it will provide for nearly 100 employees and visiting vendors,” Barber said.
Bartell’s headquarters has been in Georgetown on Denver Avenue South since 1989. The site once housed its corporate offices and warehouse, but those functions have since been separated. Bartell’s distribution center now is at another site south of downtown.
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org