Seattle developer Schuster Group has filed preliminary paperwork with city planners for a 12-story apartment building at Western Avenue and Vine Street in Belltown.
The 0.33-acre property, now a parking lot, is owned by Skyway Luggage, which was placed in receivership last year.
Schuster’s complex would have 132 units and 75 underground parking stalls.
The city’s advisory Downtown Design Review Board is tentatively scheduled to consider the project Jan. 8.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Two high school football players hospitalized after serious game injuries