Seattle developer Schuster Group has filed preliminary paperwork with city planners for a 12-story apartment building at Western Avenue and Vine Street in Belltown.
The 0.33-acre property, now a parking lot, is owned by Skyway Luggage, which was placed in receivership last year.
Schuster’s complex would have 132 units and 75 underground parking stalls.
The city’s advisory Downtown Design Review Board is tentatively scheduled to consider the project Jan. 8.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Seattle’s vanishing black community