Seattle developer Schuster Group has filed preliminary paperwork with city planners for a 12-story apartment building at Western Avenue and Vine Street in Belltown.
The 0.33-acre property, now a parking lot, is owned by Skyway Luggage, which was placed in receivership last year.
Schuster’s complex would have 132 units and 75 underground parking stalls.
The city’s advisory Downtown Design Review Board is tentatively scheduled to consider the project Jan. 8.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- From best picks to the puzzlers, reviewing the Seahawks’ draft selections