Seattle developer Schuster Group has filed preliminary paperwork with city planners for a 12-story apartment building at Western Avenue and Vine Street in Belltown.
The 0.33-acre property, now a parking lot, is owned by Skyway Luggage, which was placed in receivership last year.
Schuster’s complex would have 132 units and 75 underground parking stalls.
The city’s advisory Downtown Design Review Board is tentatively scheduled to consider the project Jan. 8.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite