Seattle developer Schuster Group has filed preliminary paperwork with city planners for a 12-story apartment building at Western Avenue and Vine Street in Belltown.
The 0.33-acre property, now a parking lot, is owned by Skyway Luggage, which was placed in receivership last year.
Schuster’s complex would have 132 units and 75 underground parking stalls.
The city’s advisory Downtown Design Review Board is tentatively scheduled to consider the project Jan. 8.
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Wing part that may be from missing Malaysian plane to be sent to France