Angela Beard was hired as chief executive of Cancer Lifeline, a nonprofit organization based in Seattle.
Beard has more than 20 years of experience in fundraising positions for local arts organizations, including the Seattle Youth Symphony Orchestras, Seattle Repertory Theatre, Pacific Northwest Ballet and the Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI).
Beard has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Washington and a doctorate in public administration from New York University.
Traci Mayes was named senior business banking relationship manager for Wells Fargo on the Eastside, Bellevue.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case
Most Read Stories
Michelle Anderson joined Phinney Bischoff as director, strategic marketing, Seattle.
Salley Anderson and Tom Griffin joined the consulting team at CFO Selections, Bellevue.
Gwendolyn Freed was named vice president for institutional advancement at Cornish College of the Arts, Seattle.
Dave Stewart, Sheila Ranganath and Jessica Redman joined the water and natural resources group at Otak, Kirkland.
Jim Keany was named senior program manager at Environmental Science Associates (ESA), Seattle.
Chris Schenck joined Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, Seattle. Chris Sharkey joined Lether & Associates, Seattle. Boaz Weintraub was hired by McKinley Irvin, Seattle/Bellevue.
Dr. John Reinhard was appointed director of research and development and Dr. Jeremy Celver was appointed assistant laboratory director at DiagnosTechs, Kent.
Richard Dickman was promoted to director of survey at WHPacific, Seattle.
Michael Alexander was hired as channel manager at Wolfe, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.