Sony has built the ability to order pizza into its latest online multiplayer game.
NEW YORK — Sony has built the ability to order pizza into its latest online multiplayer game.
Type the command “/pizza” while playing Everquest II, a fantasy game with 330,000 active players, and get the Pizza Hut Web site.
Players eventually will be able to charge pizza to their monthly game bill.
Most Read Stories
- Route 7 is one of Metro Transit’s most challenging bus lines, and driver Nathan Vass loves it VIEW
- WSU College Republicans leader steps down after being exposed as white-nationalist protester
- Bill Gates makes largest donation of Microsoft stock since 2000 with $4.6 billion gift
- Seattle rental applicants' criminal histories virtually off-limits under new law
- Projecting the Seahawks' 53-man roster following the rout of the Chargers
“The goal for the future is to eventually let people do more things like this,” said Chris Kramer, spokesman for Sony Online Entertainment. “They could type /harry potter and get the new Harry Potter book delivered or /star wars and get the new Star Wars DVD.”