Aaron Finn, co-founder and current chairman of AdReady in Seattle, is returning to his role of CEO at the company. He will run day-to-day operations at the company.
AdReady was founded in 2006 after Finn left Classmates.com, where he served as vice president of customer acquisition and analytics, building a customer-acquisition strategy using primarily display advertising.
AdReady creates and manages online display-advertising campaigns.
Banking:Teresa Butts joined HomeStreet Bank as a loan officer at the bank’s Southcenter Mortgage Lending Center. Winslow Hayes joined First Sound Bank in Seattle as senior vice president, commercial banking.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Financial services:Michael Richardson was hired as business-development coordinator at Terwedo Financial Services, Edmonds.
Health care:Christopher Destro was named vice president of sales and marketing at Atossa Genetics, Seattle. Dan Uranga was named sales manager at Mammography Reporting System, Seattle.
Law:Noah Williams and Larissa Chan joined Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens in Seattle and Jason Burnett and Julie Sommer were promoted to members of the firm.
Museums:Dana Van Nest was appointed associate director of marketing, communication and public relations at the Henry Art Gallery, Seattle. Susie Burdick was named executive director of the Kids Discovery Museum, Bainbridge Island.
Real estate:Kelly Conway and Jim Ruskowski joined the Bellevue Keller Williams Market Center.
Technology:Florin Rotar was named chief technology innovation officer and Stella Goulet chief marketing officer at Avanade, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send the information by fax, 206-382-8879.