Heads up: It's "Deficit Day" on Thursday when figures are released on the December trade deficit and the January federal budget deficit...
It’s “Deficit Day” on Thursday when figures are released on the December trade deficit and the January federal budget deficit. The unexpectedly high trade-deficit number ($60.3 billion) released a month ago hurt the dollar.
Boeing President and CEO Harry Stonecipher will discuss the jet maker’s performance, strategy and outlook at the S.G. Cowen Aerospace Technology Conference in New York. … Seattle Genetics reports its year-end financial results.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the second and third rounds
- Highway 99 tolling: Here's how much you could pay, according to new analysis
- Offer help to daughter every which way; it may build a bond | Dear Carolyn
Starbucks bids adieu to CEO Orin Smith at its annual meeting at 10 a.m. at Marion Oliver McCaw Hall. Seating is full; listen on the Web at www.starbucks.com/aboutus/investor.asp. … The quarterly status review of the Microsoft antitrust settlement takes place before U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly in Washington, D.C. … Bellevue-based Puget Energy releases its fourth-quarter and year-end financial results after the market closes.
ZymoGenetics reports its year-end financial results.
Northwest Entrepreneur Network’s Venture Breakfast features Mark Powell, who will talk about starting Bellevue-based HouseValues, which went public in December. The event runs from 7 to 9 a.m. at the Westin Hotel in Seattle. For more information, visit www.nwen.org.
Compiled by Seattle Times business staff