Heads up: How confident are consumers? The Conference Board's monthly index is released Tuesday, as are figures on existing home sales in...
How confident are consumers? The Conference Board’s monthly index is released Tuesday, as are figures on existing home sales in December.
The MoneyTree Venture Capital Survey reveals an upward trend for early stage investing in Washington state.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- Route 7 is one of Metro Transit’s most challenging bus lines, and driver Nathan Vass loves it VIEW
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- WSU College Republicans leader steps down after being exposed as white-nationalist protester
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
Bellevue-based InfoSpace reports fourth quarter 2004 financial results. … The Washington Biotechnology and Biomedical Association holds its annual lobbying day in Olympia. … The WSA hosts a dinner featuring a panel discussion on the 2005 investing climate for Washington companies from 5 to 8 p.m. at the W Hotel in Seattle.
Starbucks and RealNetworks report financial results. … Lilly Icos, the joint venture between Icos and Eli Lilly that markets Cialis, reports its year-end financial results. … Kerry Killinger, chief executive of Washington Mutual, makes a presentation at the Smith Barney Citigroup Financial Services Conference in New York. The presentation will be archived on WaMu’s Web site.
Video-game sales are likely to be one of the highlights of Microsoft’s quarterly earnings report. The report also is likely to be the last delivered by the company’s outgoing chief financial officer, John Connors. … Amgen reports its quarterly and year-end earnings.
Alaska Air Group reports its fourth-quarter and full-year results. In ongoing labor contract talks, the company is asking its unions for millions of dollars in concessions. Despite the hit to revenue from high fuel prices and low fares, after four straight years of losses, analysts expect a small profit for 2004.