Heads up: The Federal Reserve on Wednesday releases its beige book, the survey of economic conditions across the nation. Also, on Tuesday, the...
Heads up: The Federal Reserve on Wednesday releases its beige book, the survey of economic conditions across the nation. Also, on Tuesday, the Commerce Department releases its revised second-quarter gross domestic product figures.
• Financial markets, government offices and most businesses closed for Labor Day.
Tuesday: Microsoft and Google are expected to head to King County Superior Court to argue over whether former Microsoft executive Kai-Fu Lee should be prohibited from doing the work he was hired for at Google.
Wednesday: Microsoft executives Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer are expected to give keynote speeches at a business summit in Redmond aimed at reaching companies with between 50 and 1,000 employees.
Most Read Stories
- For $750, Seattle’s newest apartment is the size of a parking space
- Light snowfall expected in Seattle tonight; Snohomish County could see more
- Live updates on Seattle-area snowfall: Schools delayed, canceled as snow turns to rain VIEW
- This video of Marshawn Lynch narrating the 'Planet Earth II' iguana chase wins the internet
- Buzzfeed comes to Seattle, eats salmon and is dumbfounded by trees and mountains WATCH
Thursday: Stephen Wong will deliver a keynote address, “Hong Kong-Turning China into Opportunity,” at a breakfast seminar co-organized with the Greater Seattle Trade Development Alliance at the Rainier Club beginning at 8 a.m.