Heads up: The quiet holiday period is over and a slew of key economic reports are due out this week that could move the markets. They include reports on the federal budget and...
The quiet holiday period is over and a slew of key economic reports are due out this week that could move the markets. They include reports on the federal budget and international trade Wednesday; retail sales Thursday; and business inventories, industrial production and the Producer Price Index Friday.
Several Seattle-area biotech companies will make presentations through Thursday at the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, one of the industry’s largest events of the year. Icos, ZymoGenetics, Seattle Genetics, Dendreon, Corixa and SonoSite will be among 260 companies presenting to investors.
Most Read Stories
- Huskies get commitment from Coeur d'Alene 4-star QB Colson Yankoff
- $225 million more needed to build light rail across I-90 bridge
- 'I'm amazed tourists ever come back': Your comments on Seattle's poor tourism survey
- Poutine is the new nachos: where to find the best versions in the Seattle area
- Aerospace firm Electroimpact agrees to pay $485K after AG finds ‘shocking’ discrimination against Muslims
Washington Federal is scheduled to release its first-quarter earnings. … The World Trade Center Tacoma, the Japan-America Society of the State of Washington and the Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle will discuss Japan’s current economy and business climate with Washington state; Wells Fargo Plaza, 1201 Pacific Ave., Suite 2100, Tacoma, from 8-9 a.m. Cost: $5-$10. Information: 253-396-1022 or e-mail email@example.com.