Heads up: The Commerce Department releases the latest figures on U.S. gross domestic product Thursday, and personal income and spending...
The Commerce Department releases the latest figures on U.S. gross domestic product Thursday, and personal income and spending Friday.
President Mary McAleese of Ireland leads a trade mission to Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., through Wednesday. Executives from 30 Irish companies working in aerospace, telecommunication and information technology will meet with local counterparts. … Online jeweler Blue Nile holds its annual shareholders meeting at 3:30 p.m. at the Sheraton in downtown Seattle.
Boeing holds its annual conference for investors and securities analysts, with presentations by interim Chief Executive Officer/Chief Financial Officer James Bell, Chairman Lewis Platt, commercial-airplane-unit chief Alan Mulally and defense-unit chief James Albaugh. Slides and audio from the presentations, which are not open to the public, will be webcast from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. through a link at www.boeing.com. … Seattle’s Task Force on Telecommunications Innovation releases its recommendations for the city’s broadband future. … Nordstrom holds its annual meeting at 11 a.m. at the retailer’s headquarters.
Did gas prices continue to squeeze earnings? Costco Wholesale announces its third-quarter financial results. … The Technology Alliance’s 2005 State of Technology Luncheon features keynote speaker Eric Schmidt, Google’s chief executive officer, 11 a.m. at the Westin Seattle.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle once again nation’s fastest-growing big city; population exceeds 700,000 | FYI Guy
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Cause of death of Seahawk Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy remains unclear as family, friends struggle with his passing
- Four months in, ‘Seattle’s only Trump voter’ has his doubts | Danny Westneat
- Officer hailed for taking down cop killer costs Seattle $165,000 in civil-rights claims