Four Seattle apartment buildings were sold Friday in separate deals totaling almost $90 million, public records show.
Three of the buildings, all in the University District, were sold to Kirkland-based Absaroka Holdings for more than $380,000 a unit, or a total of about $48.4 million. The buildings are at 4233 7th Avenue Northeast, 4233 9th Avenue Northeast and 4616 22nd Avenue Northeast, records show.
Separately, a Dallas-based real estate investment fund bought the new 206 Bell building at 2304 2nd Avenue for $41.2 million, or about $338,000 a unit, records show.
Apartment developers Ed Hewson and Jon Breiner bought the property in 2008 for $4.6 million and completed the 122-unit project with ground-floor retail last summer.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
- Undetected measles led to Clallam County woman’s death
Most Read Stories
Sanjay Bhatt: 206-464-3103 or firstname.lastname@example.org On Twitter @sbhatt