Seattle apartment developer Goodman Real Estate has applied for permits to build a four-building, 450-unit apartment complex in Bellevue’s Overlake area.
Goodman says in materials submitted to the city that it plans to start construction next July and finish by the end of 2014.
The 4.3-acre site is between Northeast Bel-Red Road and 156th Avenue Northeast, south of Northeast 24th Street. Angelo’s Nursery operated there until 2007.
Goodman’s plan calls for four apartment buildings up to six stories tall atop an underground garage with 600 stalls.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
A public meeting on the project is scheduled Dec. 11 at Bellevue City Hall.
Crescent View Investments of Vancouver, B.C., won city approval in 2009 for senior housing and hotels as well as apartments on the site, but didn’t follow through on that proposal.
Eric Pryne: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-464-2231