The University of Washington’s Board of Regents has selected longtime UW professor and administrator Ana Mari Cauce as the university’s next president.
- Clinton, Sanders clash on guns, economy, foreign policy
- Ride the Ducks adds crew member to rides to boost safety
- Civic Square development exec apologizes for ‘inappropriate’ message
- ‘Half-baked sale’ protest over Seattle teacher reassignments
- Attorney General’s Office sues union over campaign-finance laws
- Legal bills mount for Eyman, anti-tax initiative campaign partners
- Seahawks release WR B.J. Daniels, RB Rod Smith
The parent donated to Alki Elementary — not his child’s school — because he wanted to send a message about school funding.
A trio of talented designers handles the artwork for some of the city’s hottest restaurants.
The Seahawks' offense showed some promise before a fourth-quarter collapse against the Bengals on Sunday.
- Syrian conflict looking more like proxy war between U.S., Russia
- Planned Parenthood changes fetal-tissue reimbursement policy
- Gun shop ordered to pay millions to injured police officers
- Woman charged in shots fired at suspected shoplifters
- ‘I’m so drunk,’ driver says on social media before arrest
- Report confirms Russian-made missile downed MH17 airliner in Ukraine
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School grand opening is Thursday
- Seattle council candidate alleges political shakedown by developer
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Renters, you’ll pay for Prop. 1 (Let’s Move Seattle), too
- Snoqualmie Falls is sacred tribal ground and must be protected | Guest columnist
- Rent and affordability: A piecemeal approach in Seattle | Letter to the editor
- Protecting salmon from chemicals: Not just runoff, look at all sources of toxics | Letter to the editor