Here are five players to watch in Saturday's Seahawks-San Diego preseason game.
- One person killed, thousands lose power in windstorm
- Coroner: Wildfire crew died from smoke, burns
- Firefighters fear wildfires will be spurred by winds
- Parents of ex-Bellevue player dispute his account, insist they followed rules
- Suspect in attack on tourists arrested in downtown Seattle
- Lack of oxygen killing marine life in Hood Canal waters
- Cheap gas: How far would you drive to get it?
Seattle officials have retreated from a plan to rapidly shut down all 11 of the city's hookah lounges. Mayor Ed Murray had announced the crackdown on Aug. 3.
Architect David Hall turns the focus of the home inward, to a private, peaceful and protected courtyard.
Work, which gives their spouses a sense of purpose and accomplishment, as well as colleagues and a social network, is not available to the women.
- Deputy ambushed, killed at gas station; no one in custody
- Goodyear retiring blimps, rolling out new cigar-shaped craft
- Florida keeps eye on Tropical Storm Erika, could hit Monday
- Ex-Subway ad exec says he didn’t know of Fogle’s sex crimes
- Hawaii awaits hurricane while still recovering from rain
- Dominica digs out from storm damage that killed at least 20
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers