With "Creed," "The Good Dinosaur," "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 2" and more, the theaters have options for everyone in the family this holiday weekend.
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle police to pay UW student $100K in beating claim
- Amazon ads featuring Nazi imagery pulled from New York subway
- Microsoft settles suit tied to compliance with EU antitrust case
- For some new franchises, $15 an hour is not a problem
- Police prepare for Black Lives Matter protest, tree-lighting at Westlake
- Court OKs sale of 10 local Haggen stores back to Albertsons
The state Department of Transportation is offering tips about when to travel this holiday weekend to avoid the worst of the worst traffic.
Sushi Kashiba is brand-new in Pike Place Market, and the lines have already started.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch had surgery Wednesday to fix a sports hernia issue but could return to the team in 3-4 weeks, coach Pete Carroll said.
As downtown Seattle prepares to kick off the holiday season Friday with its annual Christmas tree-lighting, there is major behind-the-scenes planning on how to handle a “Black Lives Matter” protest directed at the gathering.
- Frank Gifford’s family says CTE found in his brain
- Chicago officer who shot teen amassed 18 civilian complaints
- Response to terrorism threat puts Belgium in a harsh light
- Amid Syria’s civil war, a James Bond-style rescue operation
- As you get older, let your pet carry some of the load
- Native Americans in Louisiana swamps seek tribal recognition
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Donald Trump’s creeping fascism needs to be rejected | Editorial
- It’s time to accept that some athletes use wheelchairs | Guest columnist
- François Hollande’s risky war talk | Guest columnist
- Bring home grizzlies to the Cascades | Letter to the editor
- Tie Seattle Schools superintendent's pay to student outcomes | Editorial