Hillary Rodham Clinton seeks to preserve her lead over Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. Three others — former Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee, former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley and former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb — hope to get noticed.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian
- Parent donates $70,000 to keep teacher, protest school funding
- Seattle council candidate alleges political shakedown by developer
- Settlement reached in I-405 truck crash that killed woman calling for help
- Longtime Seattle merchants deal with relocation, relocation, relocation
- Woman convicted of killing 2 in DUI crash accused of drinking again
- Portland struggles with gang violence: 13 shootings in 2 weeks
After six months of looking for an apartment in Seattle with a Section 8 voucher, a one-time homeless mom signs a lease for her family.
The newest McMenamins property throws open the doors to the public at 11 a.m. Thursday at the old Anderson School.
Like many musical groups, the members of the Daana String Quartet share "the common goal of a unified sound" when rehearsing at the UW.
- Tourists record great white shark devouring seal near Alcatraz
- As kombucha sales boom, makers ask feds for new alcohol test
- Playboy magazine putting clothes on its playmates
- Fire official: 2 firefighters killed, 2 hurt in Kansas City
- Ex-head of Chicago Public Schools expected to plead guilty
- Hunter survives 6 days without water in Australian Outback
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.