With "Creed," "The Good Dinosaur," "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 2" and more, the theaters have options for everyone in the family this holiday weekend.
- Police prepare for Black Lives Matter protest at Westlake tree-lighting
- Students sharply criticize WWU’s response to racial threats
- Seattle police to pay UW student $100K in beating claim
- Amazon ads featuring Nazi imagery pulled from New York subway
- For some new franchises, $15 an hour is not a problem
- New wolf pack in Washington
- Court OKs sale of 10 local Haggen stores back to Albertsons
- In presidential race, a steady diet of political half-truths | Danny Westneat
The state Department of Transportation is offering tips about when to travel this holiday weekend to avoid the worst of the worst traffic.
This holiday dish highlights one of the Pacific Northwest’s characteristic flavors.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch had surgery Wednesday to fix a sports hernia issue but could return to the team in 3-4 weeks, coach Pete Carroll said.
- Election results certified; recount ahead for Seattle council race
- Kitsap County hit hard by winds, power outages
- Body found during search for missing North Bend hunter
- Stolen Habitat for Humanity truck found damaged near Southcenter
- More than week after storm, thousands in Spokane still without power
- Frank Gifford’s family says CTE found in his brain
- Chicago officer who shot teen amassed 18 civilian complaints
- Amid Syria’s civil war, a James Bond-style rescue operation
- As you get older, let your pet carry some of the load
- Native Americans in Louisiana swamps seek tribal recognition
- Police search for mother after baby left in nativity manger
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Donald Trump’s creeping fascism needs to be rejected | Editorial
- It’s time to accept that some athletes use wheelchairs | Guest columnist
- François Hollande’s risky war talk | Guest columnist
- Bring home grizzlies to the Cascades | Letter to the editor
- Tie Seattle Schools superintendent's pay to student outcomes | Editorial
- Mariners’ Danny Hultzen clears waivers, outrighted to Class AAA Tacoma
- Like teammate Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks rookie Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks' rise in NFL power rankings sets up top-10 showdown with Steelers
- Huskies’ secondary prepared for ‘fun’ challenge against Cougars’ potent passing attack