With the Mariners headed for another losing season – the fifth during his tenure – Zduriencik was relieved of his duties Friday.
- Fire danger forces closure of forest north of Hwy. 2, east of Cascades
- Cantwell urges 'strategic approach' to investing in wildfire prevention
- Labor board’s ruling expands unions’ reach
- Biker with ‘Hatred’ tattooed on forehead sought in Tukwila shooting
- Woman cited after breast-feeding while driving ‘feels awful,’ her mom says
- Expect delays on I-405 throughout weekend
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims | Larry Stone
Developers are proposing a slew of new residential towers over 400 feet high on the busy corridor, seizing on the City Council’s rezone of South Lake Union to allow for greater height and density.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport saw a record 4.4 million passengers pass through in July, with year-to-date passenger traffic up 13.4 percent.
- Gunman in TV killings remembered as ‘professional victim’
- Appeals court reverses ruling that found NSA program illegal
- Europe’s migrant crisis brings new death by land and sea
- No charges for police in fatal shooting of black man
- Florida keeps eye on Tropical Storm Erika, could hit Monday
- Radar detects object believed to be missing Nazi gold train
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Vancouver Energy terminal: good for Washington and nation | Guest columnist
- Traffic goes from bad to worse | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- ‘All lives matter’: Rights of other groups cannot be sacrificed | Letter to the editor
- Seattle’s crackdown on hookah bars not about race when public safety at stake | Editorial