The 5-5 Seahawks will be put to the test against the 6-4 Steelers in Sunday's matinee at CenturyLink Field. Follow our live pregame updates, analysis and commentary. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:25 p.m. on CBS.
- An Uber union? Seattle could clear way for ride-app drivers
- Gov. Inslee takes climate-change campaign to Paris conference
- Vote to expand light rail next year could mean $500M for education
- Man convicted of killing judge in 1974 seeks DNA testing
- Official says gunman made ‘no more baby parts’ comment
- WSP investigating death of pedestrian on I-5
- Suspected burglar dies in chimney after homeowner lights fire
- Seattle’s Santa gets kicked to the curb in corporate takeover | Danny Westneat
Black students say universities must go beyond dialogue and take real action to bring substantial changes, including more faculty of color and more recruitment of black students.
Pacific Northwest Ballet’s new “Nutcracker,” designed by illustrator Ian Falconer with choreography by George Balanchine, is brighter and lighter, with a dazzling glass star by Dale Chihuly.
- Syrian opposition: Russian strikes kill 18, wound dozens
- Weather, flights aid post-Thanksgiving travel efforts
- Tens of billions promised to boost clean energy tech
- In DC, public housing tenants forced out, then homes flipped
- Hike vs ride: Debate heats up over next Adirondack land buy
- Earth is a wilder, warmer place since last climate deal made
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU