Although dozens of police officers are slain on duty in any given year, active and retired police officers across the country said the killing of a Texas officer and recent targeted slayings feel different.
- Marysville victims’ attorney: Adults may have known shooter was troubled
- Crews scramble as thousands still in dark after Saturday’s storm
- Gay man seeks pardon over 1995 public-indecency sting
- Count revised upward for buildings lost to Okanogan fires
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- City Council member says let Uber drivers unionize
- Seattle drivers worse than they’ve been in a decade, Bellevue not far behind | FYI Guy
The Seahawks traded wide receiver Kevin Norwood and made a number of additional roster moves Monday to get to the 75-player limit by Tuesday's deadline.
We've spent this beautiful Seattle summer frolicking and relaxing in our gorgeous parks. Now it's time to crown your favorite.
Specialist Alek Skarlatos helped thwart a terrorist attack on a Paris-bound train.
- UN: Satellite images show Temple of Bel in Syria “destroyed”
- Texas teen dies after amoeba enters brain
- Walker’s talk about Canadian border wall draws derision
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Video appears to show Texas deputies shot man with hands up
- Fossils show big bug ruled the seas 460 million years ago
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified