"Uncle Bob" Santos’ skill at bridging divides, though often not without a little salty language, was a driving force behind the preservation of Seattle’s Chinatown International District. He died Saturday at 82.
- Mariners, Huskies, returning students to create ‘mega-event’ days on light rail
- Mylan launching generic version of EpiPen; 2-pack will cost $300, not $608
- One Seattle PTA buys school supplies for every kid — and a bunch for teachers
- US will meet target of 10,000 Syrian refugees today
- 737 engine tears apart during flight; jet makes emergency landing in Florida
- Clinton aide Huma Abedin leaving her husband, Anthony Weiner, amid new sexting scandal
- ‘Blazing Saddles,’ ‘Willy Wonka’ star Gene Wilder dies at 83
Sure, ferry rides can be relaxing, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to irritate weary veteran commuters.
The change is forcing doctors to reassess how to communicate better about the shots.
The Seahawks' three interior offensive line spots seem more set than ever after Thursday's game against Dallas. But the tackle spots remain in some question.
- Man severely burned in Auburn apartment fire
- Oregon residents get creative to try to scare deer from their yards
- Fire near Leavenworth burns hundreds of acres, threatens homes
- Flying bullets, target-shooters’ trash rile residents near Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie forest WATCH
- Seattle firefighters respond after smoke reported in downtown hotel
Featured Video Stories
- Did fall from tree kill famous human ancestor Lucy?
- Lightning strike kills more than 300 reindeer in Norway
- University of Wisconsin-Madison is top party school in US
- School asks high court to hear transgender bathroom case
- Mother of 5-year-old who fatally shot boy, 4, pleads guilty
- Romania: 6 gov’t officials on embezzlement charges
Most Read Stories
- There’s a reason why ‘rebound’ body odor flares, fades | The People's Pharmacy
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett on Colin Kaepernick: 'I support him and all the stuff he's doing'
- FBI’s massive porn sting puts internet privacy in crossfire
- High-tech images point to the valor of a sergeant left for dead
- Puget Sound ferry commuters’ world: coffee, beauty — and line cutters
- Affordable housing, homelessness demand regional action | Editorial
- More wolves killed because of the sacred cow at the public trough | Op-Ed
- Why a single-payer health-care system is inevitable | Op-Ed
- A cheap, workable model to solving hunger in Seattle
- Latest Leslie Jones attacks show how vile cyberbullies are