Seattle’s beloved music and arts festival is back, thanks to the deep pockets of the concert promoter. But will the bottom line alter its quirky character?
- Kentucky clerks to license marriages as their boss is jailed
- Officer shot, wounded in Yakima; suspect surrenders
- King County home prices jump 14 percent over 12 months
- Teacher calms teen gunman who took class hostage: 'He told me I was going to die'
- Microsoft buys employee-monitoring software company VoloMetrix
- Macy’s aims to downsize downtown Seattle store
- Deflategate reversal again shows NFL commissioner has become a joke | Matt Calkins
Time-lapse video shows a Boeing 757 being dismantled for recycling after its airline and research life ended. A contractor cut the plane into pieces at a Moses Lake facility.
The Seattle Animal Shelter is scheduling checkups and baths for the dozens of animals that were rescued from filthy conditions.
The deal, worth $41 million over 10 years, is the largest of its kind in college athletics.
- Father of dead boys: ‘All I want is to be with my children’
- Trump signs pledge not to make a third-party run
- Cruz blames Obama for climate of violence against police
- Capitol Hill Buzz: Aides polishing senators' images on Wikipedia
- Police cruiser hit by gunfire, crashes, catches fire
- Utah softball coach dies after lightning strike at picnic
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Inslee, ‘just say no’ to Vancouver Energy Terminal | Guest columnist
- If Sandy Hook and TV shootings are ‘bearable,’ what is not? | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- The Times recommends: Carol Ann Witschi for Renton City Council Position No. 3 | Editorial
- Seattle’s bad drivers: Other factors to blame; we’re all in it together | Letters to the editor