John Howie’s popular seafood spot is a home away from home for many Eastside diners.
- Firefighters holding their own against giant wildfire
- Wildfire experts testify at congressional hearing
- Woman cited for breast-feeding while driving ‘feels awful,’ her mom says
- Police arrest man after shots fired near Rainier Beach H.S.
- Man charged with 2nd-degree murder in Magnolia Bridge beating
- Taxpayers paid for extra SPD security on mayor's trips abroad, including sightseeing
- State Supreme Court upholds deal on tribal gas stations
Former Washington coach Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed a total of $1,023 in 2012 and 2013 for alcohol consumed at two California retreats for coaches and spouses.
See where the wildfires have been raging across Washington in the past several weeks in this animated map.
We've spent this beautiful Seattle summer frolicking and relaxing in our gorgeous parks. Now it's time to crown your favorite.
- Migrant or refugee? There are differences, with legal implications
- Contact lens makers take fight over price law to court
- TS Erika kills 4 in Dominica; takes aim at Puerto Rico
- Life in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina
- Study can’t confirm results of many psychology experiments
- Californians cut water without state imposing fines
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Vancouver Energy terminal: good for Washington and nation | Guest columnist
- Traffic goes from bad to worse | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- ‘All lives matter’: Rights of other groups cannot be sacrificed | Letter to the editor
- Seattle’s crackdown on hookah bars not about race when public safety at stake | Editorial