With the Mariners headed for another losing season – the fifth during his tenure – Zduriencik was relieved of his duties Friday.
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Fire danger forces closure of forest north of Hwy. 2, east of Cascades
- Australian, New Zealand firefighters arrive to help at Okanogan blazes
- Biker with ‘Hatred’ tattooed on forehead sought in Tukwila shooting
- Woman cited after breast-feeding while driving ‘feels awful,’ her mom says
- Expect delays on I-405 throughout weekend
- Xbox tussle in West Seattle ends with man shooting brother, arrest
Developers are proposing a slew of new towers on the busy corridor, seizing on the City Council’s rezone of South Lake Union to allow for greater height, density.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport saw a record 4.4 million passengers pass through in July. Year-to-date Sea-Tac Airport passenger traffic is up almost 13.4 percent.
- Europe’s migrant crisis brings new death by land and sea
- Radar detects object believed to be missing Nazi gold train
- Teacher who was late 111 times says he was eating breakfast
- Florida keeps eye on Tropical Storm Erika, could hit Monday
- Vatican gets embroiled in Italy’s ‘banned books’ fray
- Former prep school student convicted of sex charges
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Vancouver Energy terminal: good for Washington and nation | Guest columnist
- Traffic goes from bad to worse | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- ‘All lives matter’: Rights of other groups cannot be sacrificed | Letter to the editor
- Seattle’s crackdown on hookah bars not about race when public safety at stake | Editorial