Even with gas prices falling at the pump, some people will still do everything they can to try to save pennies.
- Coroner: Wildfire crew died from smoke, burns
- High winds, heavy rains to whip through Saturday
- Mapping wildfires: How they do it
- Parents of ex-Bellevue player dispute his account, insist they followed rules
- Suspect in attack on tourists arrested in downtown Seattle
- Lack of oxygen killing marine life in Hood Canal waters
- ‘Big’ John Croce, pillar of Seattle food, Italian communities dies at 91
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring new GM | Larry Stone
Seattle officials have retreated from a plan to rapidly shut down all 11 of the city's hookah lounges. Mayor Ed Murray had announced the crackdown on Aug. 3.
Architect David Hall turns the focus of the home inward, to a private, peaceful and protected courtyard.
Work, which gives their spouses a sense of purpose and accomplishment, as well as colleagues and a social network, is not available to the women.
- Deputy ambushed, fatally shot at gas station near Houston
- Goodyear retiring blimps, rolling out new cigar-shaped craft
- Florida keeps eye on Tropical Storm Erika, could hit Monday
- Ex-Subway ad exec says he didn’t know of Fogle’s sex crimes
- Hawaii awaits hurricane while still recovering from rain
- Storm dissipates after killing at least 20 in Caribbean
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims