A city-hall source has confirmed that the Los Angeles-based Oak View Group, founded in a partnership between Leiweike and entertainment mega-manager Irving Azoff, is interested in developing KeyArena into a multi-purpose facility that could handle NBA or NHL teams.
- Live updates from Dakota Access Pipeline protests: Police move in, highway barricade set ablaze WATCH
- GOP says state campaign watchdog is biased for Dems, needs to resign
- Funniest political ad of the year is respite from usual negativity WATCH
- Behind Washington I-1501 lies union’s feud with conservative think tank
- Washington beats national average on science exams
- Ted Cruz suggests leaving vacancy on Supreme Court
- Response to ‘TRUMP’ license plate is bigly negative for Oregon man
Teachers are finding themselves in new territory as they try to bring the increasingly contentious presidential election into the classroom.
Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman writes in his latest story for The Players' Tribune that the NFL's rules regarding on-field conduct may be one reason for the slide in TV ratings this season.
United Parcel Service announced an order for 14 Boeing 747-8 airplanes, with an estimated price, after discounts, of about $2.6 billion.
Featured Video Stories
Thomas Rawls' Flint (5:03)
- U.S. charges 61 defendants in fake-IRS phone scam based in India
- Hacked emails show Clinton campaign’s fears about Sanders
- Captured battlefield cellphones, computers give U.S. valuable intelligence in ISIS fight
- Iraq special forces find IS bomb factory, tunnels near Mosul
- Clinton and Obama: First ladies form political odd couple
- Report: Wildlife populations halved on average since ’70s
Most Read Stories
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch is never far from teammates’ memories WATCH
- Suspicious? Gay groomsman only one left out of rehearsal dinner | Dear Carolyn
- Live updates from Dakota Access Pipeline protests: ‘It will be a battle here’
- Seattle’s Old Spaghetti Factory to close in December
- Juror accused of bias dismissed from Ammon Bundy case
- Prosecutors must learn to listen to critics and communities | Op-Ed
- It’s curious that Newt Gingrich accused someone of a sex obsession | Heidi Stevens / Syndicated columnist
- Sound Transit 3: Buses and cars support sprawl and traffic | Letter to the editor
- The folly of data-breach notification and how it can be fixed | Op-Ed
- Gates Foundation reminds Seattle why its work matters | Editorial
- Homeless need housing, not arguments | Editorial
- Richard Sherman: NFL 'legislating the emotion' out of game one reason for TV ratings dip
- What the national media are saying about the Seahawks in Week 8 NFL power rankings
- Mariners’ infielders Robinson Cano, Kyle Seager named finalists for American League Gold Glove awards
- Huskies wary of Utah defense that leads nation in takeaways
- Enjoy a drink with a rooftop view at Mbar, no matter the season | Happy Hour
- Wisteria is beautiful, but don’t be fooled: It can climb onto and kill your trees | Ciscoe Morris
- Undead on the brain: What we talk about when we talk about zombies
- Plan fall visit to Montana for drama of Missouri Breaks elk rut
The Seattle Times Presents
Ukiyo-e woodblock prints speak volumes about their world without raising their voice.