After a spate of recalls in Denver, should users be worried? It’s hard to say. Because marijuana is still illegal in most places, there’s no official “safe level” of pesticides.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Suspected serial rapist charged in Seattle sexual assault
- Delta pays $53M to local employees in profit sharing
- Top Republicans stay quiet on release of their tax returns
- WWU students push trustees to act on safety
- Seattle man, a former IRS agent, convicted of taking a bribe
- Everett teen sentenced to 17 years for shooting 2 over color of shorts
- Building with iconic Seattle P-I globe sold for $40M
Third Place Books-Seward Park, which could open as soon as April, will be the third in the Third Place Books chain. It will have an espresso bar, a full restaurant, a full bar, event space and about 50,000 books.
Bob Ernst, Washington’s longtime women’s crew coach, said he would quit after stormy meeting, then changed his mind and was fired Nov. 24, according to new documents released Friday.
Even after 7 years, the wounds of the Sonics' departure still sting. But if you're a sports fan and you still aren't following NBA basketball, you're missing out.
The Fund For The Needy
- Cruz app mines supporters’ data: Tracks movements, reads contacts
- Brazil minister says no doubt Zika connected to microcephaly
- Olympics president: 'No intention' by any countries to pull out over Zika
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV’s windshield, killing driver
- Obama moves to protect 1.8 million acres of Calif. desert
- Missing Canada man with amnesia to reunite with family after 30 years
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- More funding needed for icebreakers to protect U.S. Arctic interests | Editorial
- Hey, newcomers: Get your local names right | Op-Ed
- Two states down in presidential race, many, many more to go | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- Ask U.S. Rep. Suzan DelBene a question
- Use available tools to fight America’s opioid drug crisis | Editorial
In their 90-82 loss at Utah on Wednesday night, the Huskies allowed the Utes to shoot a season-high 67.3 percent from the field.