The group is celebrating its 45th anniversary this year in a special performance with more than 30 dances at 7 p.m. Saturday, June 24, at UW’s Meany Hall. WATCH
- Trump signs law to make VA more accountable for vets’ care
- Seattle police spokesman plays video game while talking about fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles; video removed
- Demonstrators march through downtown Seattle after rally for Charleena Lyles
- Weather service in Seattle issues heat advisory as sizzling weekend approaches
- Police looking for ‘Hillbilly Bandit’ who they say robbed at least 4 Puget Sound banks VIEW
- Jury finds Washington state negligent, awards $2.9M in man’s hatchet slaying by son
- Issaquah student was doing 102 mph — and didn’t get a fine. Should fellow students be the judges?
Here’s what’s happening on the movie scene this week in Seattle.
You can never predict when summer really starts in Seattle. But here's one exciting measure that hints at fun times on the way.
A Vancouver, B.C., woman has turned to Seattle’s Ethiopian community in an attempt to find a lifesaving bone-marrow match.
- WSU sends warning to 1 million people after drive with personal info is stolen
- Petitions for Washington’s transgender bathroom initiative are flawed, letter claims
- Podcast: who’s got the mojo in Seattle’s wild mayoral primary?
- Man stabbed in Queen Anne, police say
- Pedestrian struck, killed by freight train in Kent; Sounder service restored
- Google joins in backing Seattle tech marketplace Algorithmia
- Baristas push Starbucks for more equitable parental leave
- Chef Alice Waters chimes in on Amazon’s Whole Foods buyout
- Washington state officials, suppliers seek prospects at Paris Air Show
- Boeing vs. Airbus: Winner emerges at Paris Air Show
Featured Video Stories
Levi's Story (3:09)
- Here’s how Congress’ health bills and Obamacare compare on Medicaid, abortion, taxes and more
- McConnell’s focus: finding votes for Senate health care bill VIEW
- Dramatic photos show Russian jet zooming within just feet of U.S. Air Force plane
- Depp’s ‘assassin’ comments the latest in celebrity anger
- By hinting at tapes, Trump suggests he was trying to keep FBI director honest
- Supreme Court could reveal action on travel ban at any time
- Kind act spreads to 167 drivers at Indiana McDonald’s
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- The Amazon effect: Metro adds buses to handle new flock of summer interns
- Veteran LAPD officer arrested for sex with 15-year-old cadet
- Town Hall’s Wier Harman reflects on big changes: cancer, hall’s $25m renovation | Nicole & Co.
- A personal drag show with a tap on Uber’s app? This is Seattle after all
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' and 5 other movies open in Seattle; here's how they rate
- Where to watch outdoor movies in Seattle and around Puget Sound
- Seattle’s Ayron Jones: We need rock ’n’ roll more than ever
- The end of the school year is the end of free meals for many children | Editorial
- Troubling questions surround the tragic death of Charleena Lyles | Editorial
- A hero of Watergate has some advice for Donald Trump
- Keep local levies out of school-funding deal | Editorial
- You can’t take the low road to a high place | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- Student debt can be avoided | Letter to the editor
The Seattle Times Presents
Beach towels, kid sandals, a lantern that's a speaker and more summer-themed gear.