Seahawks defend their choice and insist that Frank Clark never struck his then-girlfriend, but the team’s investigators never talked to witnesses.
- UW: Information on air ambulances in Marysville shooting was wrong
- Police braced for rocks, wrenches in May Day melee
- Father of slain baby calls on shooters to surrender
- Seattle teachers call 1-day walkout over state budget
- Bothell council to take up golf-course deal Tuesday
- Buffett concedes default rate on mobile-home loans could be much higher
- Acting state auditor wastes no time firing Kelley associate
- Steve Harvey schools Garfield smart aleck | Nicole Brodeur's Names in Bold
Rose Windows (which has since split up), Led to Sea and Ivan & Alyosha all released new albums this week; I&A’s “It’s All Just Pretend” shows the most promise.
The development signals a major turning point in the technological evolution sweeping across the media business, as the Internet becomes the gateway for information and entertainment.
Seahawks have yet to pick up $7.8 million contract option for 2016 season
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- Video captures fiery lava explosion at Hawaii volcano
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
The Seattle Times Presents
Seattle Times Marketplace
Brian Zoebisch’s cool underwater systems engineering job
Buffett concedes default rate on mobile-home loans could be much higher