The conservation group Forterra has offered to purchase the Wayne Golf Course’s front nine under an agreement that will come before the Bothell City Council on Tuesday. The deal would hold the land for three years so Bothell can raise money to buy and preserve it.
- UW: Information on air ambulances in Marysville shooting was wrong
- King County home prices surge, just shy of 2007 peak
- Police braced for rocks, wrenches in May Day melee
- Father of slain girl makes appeal, says he’s not in gang
- Seattle teachers call 1-day walkout over state budget
- Buffett concedes default rate on mobile-home loans could be much higher
- UW Med Center gets cancer-care help from IBM super computer
- Sen. Patty Murray urges stronger enforcement of birth-control coverage
Seahawks defend their choice and insist that Frank Clark never struck his then-girlfriend, but the team’s investigators never talked to witnesses.
Last summer’s Carlton Complex wildfire scarred the land and destroyed homes, but residents are rebuilding, the land is healing and the valley is ready for hikers, bikers and campers.
A review of the overhauled touring production of “Phantom of the Opera,” which visits Seattle’s Paramount Theatre through May 10, 2015.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
- Video captures fiery lava explosion at Hawaii volcano
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
The Seattle Times Presents
Seattle Times Marketplace
Brian Zoebisch’s cool underwater systems engineering job