‘Montage of Heck’ filmmaker Brett Morgen’s onstage discussion at EMP Wednesday had some heated moments.
- UW broke state open-meetings law 24 times, judge rules
- Woman punched by SPD cop while handcuffed files lawsuit
- Cash flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians gained U.S. uranium assets
- Troy Kelley recall papers filed in court; hearing set for May 8
- 4 North End light-rail stations get Sound Transit’s green light
- No tsunami expected after 6.1 earthquake off B.C. coast
- Starbucks offering free items due to computer glitch
Crooks and ne’er-do-wells, take cover: Jesse Jones, the Tacoma native who popularized the “Get Jesse” segment during a nine-year run at KING 5, returns to TV on KIRO 7 this month.
With 1 million-plus observations, including those of some of the farthest and oldest galaxies ever beheld by humanity, no man-made satellite has touched as many minds or hearts as Hubble.
On Thursday, we listed our top 10 Seahawks draft picks in team history. We now review the bottom 10 — and yes, The Boz is somewhere on the list.
- Arizona sheriff’s re-election chances called into question
- 25 years of awe-inspiring Hubble space photos
- Police: N.Y. airplane cleaner pocketed 1,429 liquor bottles
- Truckers could stay off job at nation’s busiest port complex
- Missing mariner is man who survived 12 days lost at sea
- Police: Gray should’ve received medical care before ride
Photo & Video
Seattle Times Marketplace
Workplace wellness: Are health programs good for business?
Average US rate on 30-year mortgage slips to 3.65 percent