Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch may be out up to 4-5 weeks, according to reports, one of which says he will have sports hernia surgery.
- Police prepare for Black Lives Matter protest at Westlake tree-lighting
- Students criticize WWU’s response to threats
- Kitsap County hit hard by winds, power outages
- Amazon ads featuring Nazi imagery pulled from New York subway
- For some new franchises, $15 an hour is not a problem
- New wolf pack in Washington
- In presidential race, a steady diet of political half-truths | Danny Westneat
The state Department of Transportation is offering tips about when to travel this holiday weekend to avoid the worst of the worst traffic.
This holiday dish highlights one of the Pacific Northwest’s characteristic flavors.
WSU linebacker Peyton Pelluer’s father, grandfather and great-grandfather also played for the Cougars. But when it comes to the Apple Cup, it was a little more complicated than that.
- E. coli in Costco chicken salad sickens 19
- Election results certified; recount ahead for Seattle council race
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid | The Fund For The Needy
- More than week after storm, thousands in Spokane still without power
- Pierce County prosecutor drops appeal of misconduct ruling
- Chicago awaits more protests; video of officer charged with murder released
- Putin sends air-defense missiles to Syria to deter Turkey
- Police search for mother after baby left in nativity manger
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage slides to 3.95 percent
- Ex-Subway spokesman Fogle, now ex-wife finalize divorce
- West Point bans cadet pillow fight after 30 injured
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Donald Trump’s creeping fascism needs to be rejected | Editorial
- It’s time to accept that some athletes use wheelchairs | Guest columnist
- François Hollande’s risky war talk | Guest columnist
- Bring home grizzlies to the Cascades | Letter to the editor
- Tie Seattle Schools superintendent's pay to student outcomes | Editorial
- Mariners’ Danny Hultzen clears waivers, outrighted to Class AAA Tacoma
- Like teammate Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks rookie Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks' rise in NFL power rankings sets up top-10 showdown with Steelers
- Huskies’ secondary prepared for ‘fun’ challenge against Cougars’ potent passing attack