Marco Pappa scores for Sounders in 1-0 victory over Colorado. Seattle now has the best record in MLS.
- 20 years after fatal crash, state finally getting satellite-based train controls
- Pentagon: Military mistakenly shipped live anthrax samples
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn’t know it
- Flaws detected in gene testing
- Newer types of birth-control pills raise blood-clot risk
- Licata questions size of mayor’s transportation levy request
- 2 City Council candidates pitch Seattle-only, neighborhood rail plan
After more than a decade, reopening of flood-damaged road restores access to 120 miles of hiking routes.
Larry Stone: Rookie Carson Smith seems like a logical candidate to get a chance with Rodney throwing too many ulcer-inducing games.
Summer guide: Ideas to get you out on the water around Seattle, be it kayaking, sailing, or stand-up paddleboarding.
- U.S., Swiss timed FIFA soccer raids for maximum effect
- Soccer scandal puts FIFA czar in spotlight
- Swollen rivers cause Texas cities to worry about flooding
- Photo shows Chicago cops posing over black man with antlers
- No exit: For female jihadis, Syria is one-way journey
- NPR’s ‘Serial’ plans for 2 more seasons, beginning this fall
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- U.S. moral authority tackles FIFA corruption | Editorial
- How to work with nature instead of against it to tame flooding rivers | Mark Higgins / Times editorial columnist
- To protect our climate, stop purchasing coal | Guest columnist
- State budget priority should be protecting the vulnerable | Guest columnist
“Shame on the WEA, and shame too on legislative Democrats who passively allow the WEA to disrupt K-12 education simply because it again has chosen to maximize its 'pay to play' status ...”