Cowboys track wolf packs by computer to reduce conflicts between ranchers and an ancient predator that’s back on the landscape.
- Microsoft to invest $100 million in Uber
- Seattle plans crackdown on indoor smoking lounges
- Virginia Mason didn’t properly report ‘superbug’ outbreak, state says
- Environmental concerns void Bothell development regulations
- Seattle may require drivers to clear road of cars after crash
- 2nd American, a Pittsburgh doctor, accused of illegally killing lion
- UW lab gets $37M to expand work on teeny tiny chips, sensors
Seattle children start school less prepared in math than in reading. Brain research says we underestimate how much math kids that age can do.
Negotiations between the University of Washington and Seattle City Hall over redeveloping Rainier Square offer a rare look at the anatomy of a deal and raises the question: Did the city leave millions in affordable-housing fees on the table?
A man’s body was recovered about 150 yards offshore from Seward Park in Andrews Bay on Sunday. Witnesses said the 32-year-old man had gone into the water to take a swim.
- Hunters in Africa say they have a role in conservation
- Year later, AP reporter recalls origins of Ferguson movement
- Use of bat boys suspended after 9-year-old’s death
- House GOP says it has the votes to disapprove of Iran deal
- Report: US-led strikes in Iraq, Syria killed 459 civilians
- Party on, Abe: Illinois named top party school in the US
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him