Developers are proposing a slew of new residential towers over 400 feet high on the busy Denny Way corridor, seizing on the City Council’s rezone of South Lake Union to allow for greater height and density.
- Sea-Tac jammed: ‘Crazy, crazy numbers’ of passengers this year
- Fire danger forces closure of forestlands north of Highway 2, east of Cascades crest
- Wildfire experts testify at congressional hearing
- Biker with ‘Hatred’ tattooed on forehead sought in Tukwila shooting
- Woman cited after breast-feeding while driving ‘feels awful,’ her mom says
- AP sues over access to FBI records involving fake news story
- Man charged with murder in Magnolia Bridge beating
We've spent this beautiful Seattle summer frolicking and relaxing in our gorgeous parks. Now it's time to crown your favorite.
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson’s claims that Reliant Recovery Water helped prevent a concussion are questionable and could be dangerous, says expert.
See where the wildfires have been raging across Washington in the past several weeks in this animated map.
The new standard is significant because corporations could be held liable for labor-law violations by subcontractors and could be forced to the bargaining table by unions seeking to organize the employees of a subcontractor or franchisee.
- On-air shooter threatened to make ‘headlines,’ showed anger
- Some key psychology studies fail to hold up when rechecked
- NLRB expands standards for ‘joint employers’
- Planned Parenthood alleges ‘smear’ in letter to Congress
- Rubio says strength is only way to maintain peace with China
- Lawyer: Former franchisee alerted Subway ad exec about Fogle
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Hawaii sending wet weather this way that may stick around
- Fired reporter kills 2 former co-workers on live TV
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Vancouver Energy terminal: good for Washington and nation | Guest columnist
- Traffic goes from bad to worse | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- ‘All lives matter’: Rights of other groups cannot be sacrificed | Letter to the editor
- Seattle’s crackdown on hookah bars not about race when public safety at stake | Editorial