Payday lender Moneytree is pushing a rewrite of Washington’s tough short-term lending rules.
- Paul Allen finds sunken Japanese WWII battleship
- Clinton ran own computer system for her official emails
- Boost in minimum wage to $12 wins backing in state House
- Casa Latina to screen workers after laborer is accused of rape
- UW tops new list of best western universities | Education Lab
- If U.S. oil-storage tanks are brimming, gas prices could fall
- Political paralysis is new normal | Danny Westneat
Confections at quietly adventurous Top Pot and off-the-wall Voodoo might just say a lot about their rival cities.
Public schools should teach computer science — it’s a skill set all employers need.
The defensive standout, who hit .199 in 2014, wants to drive the ball to right-center more, where his true power comes.
Photo & Video
Seattle Times Marketplace
How to deal with professional jealousy after a promotion