Payday lender Moneytree is pushing a rewrite of Washington’s tough short-term lending rules.
- Paul Allen finds sunken Japanese WWII battleship
- Clinton ran own computer system for her official emails
- Boost in minimum wage to $12 wins backing in state House
- Casa Latina to screen workers after laborer is accused of rape
- UW tops new list of best western universities | Education Lab
- If U.S. oil-storage tanks are brimming, gas prices could fall
- Political paralysis is new normal | Danny Westneat
Confections at quietly adventurous Top Pot and off-the-wall Voodoo might just say a lot about their rival cities.
The Supreme Court is hearing arguments in a major test of President Barack Obama's health overhaul that threatens insurance coverage for millions of people.
The defensive standout, who hit .199 in 2014, wants to drive the ball to right-center more, where his true power comes.
Photo & Video
Seattle Times Marketplace
How to deal with professional jealousy after a promotion