A federal judge erased New England quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for a controversy that the NFL claimed threatened football's integrity. Brady has insisted he played no role in a conspiracy to deflate footballs at last season's AFC championship game.
- Seattle teachers set strike vote for Thursday afternoon
- White officer won’t face charges in shooting of 2 black men in alleged skateboard assault in Olympia
- E. coli cases tied to food truck jump to 9
- Targeting Trump, GOP seeks loyalty pledge from 2016 hopefuls
- Upper floors of downtown Macy's could become 'outside tenant office space'
- Why foes of Iran deal came up short against Obama
- Good weather across state coming for Labor Day weekend
Seattle’s beloved music and arts festival is back, thanks to the deep pockets of the concert promoter. But will the bottom line alter its quirky character?
The deal, worth $41 million over 10 years, is the largest of its kind in college athletics.
Police and animal control officers rescued more than 40 animals from squalid conditions.
- Clerk in gay marriage case to appear in federal court
- Police cruiser hit by gunfire, crashes, catches fire
- False report jolts investigation into Illinois officer death
- Bush: “I laughed” at Trump’s criticism of speaking Spanish
- Lost Australian sheep yields 30 sweaters worth of fleece
- Gold fever hits Poland with possible discovery of Nazi train
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Six sickened by E. coli linked to local food truck
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Inslee, ‘just say no’ to Vancouver Energy Terminal | Guest columnist
- If Sandy Hook and TV shootings are ‘bearable,’ what is not? | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- The Times recommends: Carol Ann Witschi for Renton City Council Position No. 3 | Editorial
- Seattle’s bad drivers: Other factors to blame; we’re all in it together | Letters to the editor
- Psst! Breaking the code and revealing Washington’s QB secret | Larry Stone
- Shawn O’Malley leads Mariners to series win over division-leading Houston
- Gabe Marks looks to show he’s grown up and is still productive for WSU football
- Mariners send Jesus Montero down although Rainiers only have six games left