Lamb has ancient connections to Easter, Passover and springtime in general.
- Last chance for state’s first charter school as concerns deepen
- State social worker found abandoned children OK in earlier visit, records say
- Troy Kelley: Federal probe isn’t affecting state Auditor’s Office
- GOP plan to cut college tuition by 25% wins praise; others cautious
- Kent-Meridian student dies in apparent ‘car surfing’ accident
- VA breaks ground on $152 million hospital-expansion project
- Study: No elevated risk of suicide for post-9/11 troops who deployed
Expedia will be moving its corporate headquarters to the Amgen campus in Seattle, a shift that could be a sharp blow to downtown Bellevue’s office market, according to sources close to the matter.
The Snohomish Easter Parade and Easter Bonnet Contest, and the Woodland Park Zoo Bunny Bounce, both take place on April 4.
Most of the fastest growing U.S. counties are in the Sun Belt, but we buck that trend.
Photo & Video
Seattle Times Marketplace
Career advice: Co-worker goofs off, but boss doesn’t care
Expedia expected to make Seattle waterfront its new home