Sean Tucker, a renowned acrobatic pilot who is performing at Seafair, took 15-year old Carson Lobdell on his first acrobatic flight on Thursday as part of the “Young Eagles” program to inspire youth through flight.
- Mason County wildfire destroys eight homes
- With $87.6M deal, Seahawks’ Russell Wilson happy to get past the ‘noise’ | Larry Stone
- Costco purchases land in southeast Redmond
- Judge says Port of Seattle free to host Shell rigs
- Inslee sets aside clean-water draft rules
- Woman found in duffel bag was last seen alive at Safeco Field stand
- Salmonella cases tied to pork jump to 90
- Taijuan Walker cruises through Twins with one-hitter
The young man who was shot had just attended the funeral of a friend killed in a drive-by shooting and was headed to the funeral of another.
Major art galleries such as Pace, Gagosian and David Zwirner join Northwest art dealers at Seattle Art Fair, hoping to lure buyers from the area’s wealthy entrepreneurs and the Pacific Rim.
Summer is always jammed with concerts, but this year the cusp between July and August is even more packed than usual, with country music, arena rock, pop, EDM and more beckoning fans to indoor and outdoor venues alike.
A list of air-conditioned indoor spaces — plus waterside escapes — for a weekend that may see record high temperatures.
Take a tour of one couple’s urban downsize, 850 square feet. The method here is, “everything counts.”
- Pacific trade-deal talks falter over disputes in 2 key areas
- Judge blocks release of recordings by anti-abortion group
- Suspected Jewish extremists burn Palestinian child to death
- Firefighter killed battling blaze in California forest
- Hillary, Bill Clinton earn more than $139M between 2007-14
- Former governor to lose pension based on a law he signed
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- State transportation plan demands performance from WSDOT | Guest columnist
- Growth, crime are readers' top concerns ahead of primary elections
- Sold: National parks go to the highest corporate bidder
- Donald Trump simplifies the Republican platform and makes it easy to understand | Letter to the editor
- Eastside Girl Scout troop reunites 20 years later, at camp | Nicole & Co.
- Lift weights like an Olympian: You, too, can master the snatch, and the clean and jerk | Fit for Life
- Kuku, an Iranian omelet, is a tasty, healthy staple in Persian homes: You can make it, too | Taste
- 7 best ways to drink now: Tiki treats, 7-Eleven chic and more | Happy Hour