A spring weekend is the perfect time to see famed ‘waterfall alley.’
- Explore this: Seattle’s new political district map | FYI Guy
- King County home prices up 6% from a year ago
- Mayor’s office: Troublesome U District night spot, Fusion lounge, has shut down
- Urban League president will run for Seattle City Council, challenge Sawant
- Harrison Ford crash-lands small plane in L.A.
- Live updates: Colorado at Washington
Researchers who tracked endangered orcas for 21 days returned to Oregon this week with a wealth of new data about the whales and their ocean environment.
Two nights at the Tractor showcase a stable of locals who are “world class.”
Photo & Video
- Sen. Jim Honeyford should show some sensitivity | Editorial
- Vulnerable foster children are left swinging from home to home | Guest columnist
- Lower Metro bus fares no substitute for higher wages | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Netanyahu’s visit: A symbolic attack on Obama | Letter to the editor
Seattle Times Marketplace
How to succeed at a job you’re not qualified for