Both homes and condominiums saw prices rise in August at the fastest 12-month pace seen this year, according to data released Thursday. Condo prices, long moribund, are now climbing faster, but some developers and consumers opt for apartments.
- Seattle teachers vote to strike if agreement isn’t reached
- Marysville shooter sent barrage of anguished texts to ex-girlfriend
- Deputies arrest boy suspected of shooting 2 Everett teens
- With clerk jailed, gay Kentucky couple gets marriage license
- Teens can sue Backpage.com over sex-trafficking, state high court rules
- Refugees break through police cordon in Hungary, run west
- Microsoft buys startup that monitors workers’ behavior
- Deflategate reversal again shows NFL commissioner has become a joke | Matt Calkins
The embattled auditor is named in a new indictment that adds charges and alleges he engaged in money-laundering while he was in office.
Tyler Lockett scored on a 63-yard touchdown pass and Frank Clark made a sack that led to a touchdown as the Seahawks beat the Raiders in their final preseason game.
Chuckanut-area trail on Blanchard Mountain is good choice when other trails are crowded.
- Drowned Syrian boys buried in hometown they fled
- Q&A: Syria’s civil war at the root of migrant crisis
- Mother sues Amazon over daughter's suicide
- Gunman sought after deadly shooting at Sacramento college
- Officials: 3 hurt in University of Arkansas machete attack
- Teacher calms teen gunman who took class hostage: 'He told me I was going to die'
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Kentucky clerks to license marriages as their boss is jailed
- Macy’s proposing changes to downtown Seattle store
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- The Times recommends: John Marchione for Redmond mayor | Editorial
- Armchair activism pays off in ice bucket challenge | Nicholas Kristof / Syndicated columnist
- The Times recommends: Dave Asher for Kirkland City Council, Position No. 6 | Editorial
- Why not rename Rainier to Mount Amazon? | Letter to the editor
The Seattle Times Presents
Seattle Times Marketplace
Experienced NDT Inspector
Era Living, The Gardens Town Square
Sales Position - Account Manager, Business Development
Evergreen Washelli Funeral Home