New streetcars will be tested in April and May along the two-mile First Hill line, to begin service this summer.
- Mayor Murray to ban City Hall travel to Indiana, citing law he calls ‘discriminatory’
- Woman and 2-year-old killed, man injured in Bremerton shooting
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Zoos resist guidelines to limit elephant tuberculosis
- Let’s cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style | Danny Westneat
- WSU baseball coaching great Bobo Brayton dies at 89
New clues have emerged about the pilot suspected of intentionally crashing a German jetliner with 150 people aboard.
For the second straight year, Russell Wilson worked out with the Texas Rangers at MLB spring training — and even hit a homer.
Seattle is home to historic landmarks, modern masterpieces and design flops, but how many can you recognize? Test your knowledge of Seattle architecture with this quiz.
Photo & Video
“The professionals at the Woodland Park Zoo ... know what is best for the elephants. If I needed heart surgery, I would trust successful heart surgeons to help me make my health decisions.”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Trust is vital in the workplace — just ask a dog