A man’s body was recovered about 150 yards offshore from Seward Park in Andrews Bay on Sunday. Witnesses said the 32-year-old man had gone into the water to take a swim.
- Microsoft to invest $100 million in Uber
- UW lab gets $37M to expand work on teeny tiny chips, sensors
- Virginia Mason didn’t properly report ‘superbug’ outbreak, state says
- Environmental concerns void Bothell development regulations
- Seattle may require drivers to clear road of cars after crash
- 2nd American, a Pittsburgh doctor, accused of illegally killing lion
- Seattle plans crackdown on indoor smoking lounges
Seattle children start school less prepared in math than in reading. Brain research says we underestimate how much math kids that age can do.
Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp include thoughts on Tyler Lockett, Christine Michael, the center position and more.
Like places worldwide, a Seattle Ferry Terminal walkway has become a place for lovestruck couples to mark their romance.
- Trump fires adviser after racially charged Facebook posts
- Koch: America is 'done for' if conservatives don't demand smaller government
- Nearly 60 donors give one-third of all 2016 campaign cash
- 2 women dead from suspected drug overdoses at music fest
- 5 things to know about today's showdown over Planned Parenthood
- New Mexico governor: Keep worshipping after church blasts
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- J. Michael Kelly and Graham Trucking I declared Seafair winner after Jimmy Shane penalized for bump
- No radio, no problem for Cal Phipps in early H1 race at Seafair
- Video: Bob Condotta recaps day three of Seahawks’ training camp
- Seahawks release DT Tony McDaniel to clear salary cap space for Wilson, Wagner signings