Join Times reporter Ryan Divish and your fellow fans for live updates as the Mariners take on the Astros in their series opener at Safeco Field.
- Auburn woman sentenced to life for torturing family
- State treasurer calls for income tax to help fund education
- Dispute between UW, student teachers heats up
- City Council blocks Sawant’s bid to send elephants to sanctuary
- Jeb Bush raises super PAC cash in Seattle
- Steve Gordon, Sonics special assistant, charged with federal wire fraud
- Average price of legal pot drops to about $12 a gram
- Seattle ranks No. 1 in conversion to credit unions | FYI Guy
The Seattle Times has been awarded the 2015 Pulitzer Prize for breaking news for its coverage of the devastating landslide in Oso, Wash., which took 43 lives after a hillside above the Stillaguamish River collapsed and tore through the Steelhead Haven neighborhood at 60 mph.
Sunday marked the end of a dreadful ski season in the Northwest as Crystal Mountain Resort and Mt. Baker Ski Area closed until next winter.
Seattle Sketcher and a photographer friend met at their kids' school this morning to guest-teach a class of visual journalism. Call it sketchbooks vs. cameras!
Photo & Video
Seattle Times Marketplace
Thousands of laid-off Target workers support each other online
Affordable-housing legislation sent to governor’s desk
Hyundai sends a message to space; Ward's names best interiors