The Seahawks have reached an agreement on a contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson. The contract is said to be a four-year extension worth $87.6 million, with a $31 million signing bonus and $60 million guaranteed.
- Seattle’s scorching summer sizzles on
- ‘Blob’ may warm Puget Sound waters, hurt marine life
- Chemical mix-up damages Boeing tanker
- Outerwall names new CEO amid second-quarter losses
- High rate of homelessness among King County’s LGBTQ youth
- Sammamish woman pleads guilty in deaths of husband, son-in-law
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg and wife are expecting a daughter
- Mark Lowe traded to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
Instead of “After you. No, after you,” we have “Screw you!” as we walk by people who can’t see beyond their electronics. Got sidewalk rage? Take the quiz.
A list of air-conditioned indoor spaces — plus waterside escapes — for a weekend that may see record high temperatures.
The Mariners seem stuck in limbo with leadership that can’t fix a franchise missing from the playoffs for 14 years.
- Hopes high wing flap will shed light on Flight 370 mystery
- Hurricane Guillermo, swirling in Pacific, could hit Hawaii
- Suspected Jewish extremists burn Palestinian child to death
- Woman gets probation for drowning puppy in airport toilet
- Zimbabwe: American lion killer’s extradition being sought
- Afghan Taliban praise new leader as rift in ranks appears
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- What council candidates think should be done about affordable housing
- Again, The Times recommends Dave Somers for Snohomish County executive | Editorial
- Immigrants have grown Washington’s farm economy | Guest columnists
- Affordable housing plan: A smoke-screen from the HALA Committee | Letter to the editor
- 7 best ways to drink now: Tiki treats, 7-Eleven chic and more | Happy Hour
- 5 food news bites of the week: Anthony Bourdain sightings, $15 news, Paseo excitement and more
- Paseo and Un Bien: a tale of two sandwiches
- Lift weights like an Olympian: You, too, can master the snatch, and the clean and jerk | Fit for Life