This is the first time Americans will experience the complex connections between the Affordable Care Act and taxes.
- Seattle gridlock: We’re No. 5
- Gun in MPHS shooting was sold despite background check, court order
- Inslee asks Kelley if probe is affecting his duties as auditor
- Total lunar eclipse offers weekend treat for West Coast
- State GOP budget allocates education money without new taxes
- Marijuana in the chowder? Ivar’s adds to history of pranks
- McMorris Rodgers should ask hometown folks about Obamacare | Danny Westneat
Joni Mitchell is in intensive care in a Los Angeles-area hospital, according to the Twitter account and website of the folk singer and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer.
John Augustavo this year led the Vikings to second place in the Class 4A state tournament, and won more than 200 games during his 13 seasons there.
The Snohomish Easter Parade and Easter Bonnet Contest, and the Woodland Park Zoo Bunny Bounce, both take place on April 4.
Photo & Video
- An alternative for Yakima to comply with the Voting Rights Act without dividing the city | Guest columnist
- Understanding religious liberty and equality during the Indiana firestorm | David Brooks / Syndicated columnist
- Signs of climate change upheaval abound in Western United States | Letter to the editor
- Legislature should keep simple tool to fight Medicaid fraud | Editorial
“We need to put the brakes on this runaway train with whatever tools we have, and that includes saying no to permitting exploratory drilling rigs. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Career advice: Co-worker goofs off, but boss doesn’t care
US construction spending falls for second month in February