A new exhibit at EMP Museum, opening Saturday, March 28, shows off more than 150 objects from classic science-fiction movies, TV shows, novels and more.
- Woman and 2-year-old killed, man injured in Bremerton shooting
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Mayor Murray to ban City Hall travel to Indiana, citing ‘discriminatory law’
- Bullitt Center tops its green goals, makes energy to spare
- Clinton tells House panel she has deleted all emails from server
- Premera negligent in data breach, 5 lawsuits claim
- Sheriff’s deputy in steroids case allowed to remain on force
For the second straight year, Russell Wilson worked out with the Texas Rangers at MLB spring training — and even hit a homer.
Seattle is home to historic landmarks, modern masterpieces and design flops, but how many can you recognize? Test your knowledge of Seattle architecture with this quiz.
Przemek Karnowski breaks loose for 18 points, nine rebounds in beating UCLA 74-62
Photo & Video
- Legislature should ban toxic flame retardants | Editorial
- Sleep and meditate your way to success | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- Critical updates needed in state marijuana laws | Editorial
- A modest proposal to restore local control of $40 million from No Child Left Behind waiver | Mark Mullet and Jamie Pedersen guest column
“The professionals at the Woodland Park Zoo ... know what is best for the elephants. If I needed heart surgery, I would trust successful heart surgeons to help me make my health decisions.”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Trust is vital in the workplace — just ask a dog