If the current trend continues, next year King County will send more people to California than the Golden State sends here.
- 60,000 still without power after windstorm; 2 who died are identified
- Three fallen firefighters honored and remembered in Wenatchee
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of Obama's trip to Alaska
- Zion Prep shut doors after years of financial pressure
- Shooting reported Sunday afternoon in Central District
- Missing hiker found alive after 9 days lost in Sierra Nevada
- Kanye rants at VMAs, Miley Cyrus flashes breast
Transportation costs and commute times have become an important factor in how income inequality plays out around the Puget Sound region.
Can you put together the ultimate team? Try your hand at building the Seahawks’ roster for this season.
The tourists in Winthrop disappeared when wildfires arrived in the region this month. With air quality better and the North Cascades Highway open, business owners can only hope.
- Trump’s mass deportation idea was tried in the 1930s
- Walker says wall along Canadian border worth reviewing
- Unstable antenna atop Trump tower closes streets in Toronto
- Goodell, Brady arrive early for ‘Deflategate’ case hearing
- Gold hunters blocked from site of alleged Nazi gold train
- Austria inspects trucks for migrants, creates 18-mile backup
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark