Can you put together the ultimate team? Try your hand at building the Seahawks’ 53-man roster for the season as this week’s cuts get under way.
- Wildfire battle is getting easier, but it’s far from over
- SPD Harbor Patrol rescues kayakers from wind-whipped Lake Union
- Seattle lawmaker plans to help for-hire drivers unionize
- Local developer says it did nothing wrong with immigrant investor money
- Zion Prep shut doors after years of financial pressure
- Pierce County School named for 4 slain officers
- The Californians keep coming, but King County has many defectors to Golden State | FYI Guy
More than 31,000 PSE customers remain without power after Saturday’s massive windstorm.
Transportation costs and commute times have become an important factor in how income inequality plays out around the Puget Sound region.
- Suspect held in ambush of deputy who was shot 15 times
- Privacy of women seeking abortions tested repeatedly
- Silence at Vatican funeral for ex-envoy in sexual abuse case
- Trump’s mass deportation idea was tried in the 1930s
- Walker says wall along Canadian border worth reviewing
- What’s in 90 percent of seabirds’ guts? 1 word: Plastics
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip