Two people were killed by falling branches, and more than 375,000 have been left without power as high winds sweep through the Puget Sound region.
- 1 person shot Saturday afternoon in Pioneer Square
- Coroner: Wildfire crew died from smoke, burns
- Parents of ex-Bellevue player dispute his account, insist they followed rules
- Suspect in attack on tourists arrested in downtown Seattle
- Lack of oxygen killing marine life in Hood Canal waters
- Murray backs down on closing city’s hookah lounges
- If Seattle loses salmon, we also could lose city’s soul | Danny Westneat
We've spent this beautiful Seattle summer frolicking and relaxing in our gorgeous parks. Now it's time to crown your favorite.
Washington glampsites that might just make you pitch your tent — to the back of the closet.
The Seahawks continue preseason action as they take the road to face the San Diego Chargers at Qualcomm Stadium. Follow along live and join the conversation in our Seahawks Game Center.
- Man charged with murder in shooting of Houston area deputy
- Goodyear retiring blimps, rolling out new cigar-shaped craft
- Florida keeps eye on Tropical Storm Erika, could hit Monday
- Ex-Subway ad exec says he didn’t know of Fogle’s sex crimes
- Hawaii awaits hurricane while still recovering from rain
- Hungary court orders arrest of 4 men in migrant truck deaths
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers