Investigators who examined photos of the aircraft part identified it as a piece from a Boeing 777 wing, and the only such plane missing is the Malaysia Airlines jetliner that disappeared in March 2014.
- Mayor Murray withdraws proposal to allow more density in single-family zones
- Police investigating killing of woman in Northgate-area parking garage
- Prosecutors won’t seek death penalty for Michele Anderson
- Whole Foods picks Bellevue Square for small, new ‘365’ store concept
- White officer indicted in killing of black driver in Ohio
- Tim Eyman’s latest measure qualifies for ballot
- Judge to hear case contesting release of Kurt Cobain death-scene photos
- Review: Windows 10 feels familiar, friendly
Fox Rio Brunner has an Instagram account with 32,000 followers, while his parents screen calls from agents and would-be sponsors, all seeking business with a kid fresh out of kindergarten. “I’ve never really been afraid when I’m on my skateboard,’’ Brunner says.
The tempest over the killing of Cecil the lion by a Minnesota big-game hunter is playing out around the world, with court proceedings against two men, U.S. authorities offering to help and the hunter saying anger toward him has brought his dental practice to a halt.
On display now through Nov. 15, the White River Valley Museum show is meant to coincide with the 50th annual Veterans Day Parade in Auburn.
- International outcry over death of lion brands big-game hunter as ‘villain’
- Afghanistan says Taliban leader Mullah Omar died 2 years ago
- AP Investigation: Olympic teams to swim, boat in Rio’s filth
- U.N.: India’s population to top China’s sooner than expected
- Prosecutors charge teen with murder in death of 8-year-old
- Average US vehicle age hits record 11.5 years
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Piece of Flight MH370 might finally have surfaced