Przemek Karnowski dominates inside to save the day for the Zags.
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- Co-pilot appeared healthy, but may have hidden illness
- Clinton tells House panel she has deleted all emails from server
- House Dems: Raise $1.5 billion with taxes, but drop Inslee polluter plan
- Face transplants will begin at UW Medical Center
- Landslide damages homes in Des Moines; no injuries reported
- Jury says Silicon Valley firm did not discriminate
- Hey, drivers, good luck penetrating the new Seattle | The Wrap / Ron Judd
Closures at Highway 99 and a westbound I-90 detour will cause congestion around the Seattle-Bellevue area.
A months-long undercover operation ended Monday with the arrests of the Orion Motel’s managers, who are accused of providing cover to pimps and drug dealers who rent rooms there.
Seattle is home to historic landmarks, modern masterpieces and design flops, but how many can you recognize? Test your knowledge of Seattle architecture with this quiz.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Legislature should ban toxic flame retardants | Editorial
- Sleep and meditate your way to success | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- Critical updates needed in state marijuana laws | Editorial
- A modest proposal to restore local control of $40 million from No Child Left Behind waiver | Mark Mullet and Jamie Pedersen guest column
Seattle Times Marketplace
Trust is vital in the workplace — just ask a dog