Some in the marijuana industry dream of vineyard-like tours and cannabis lounges, but so far pot tourism has been limited in Washington.
- Socialist Kshama Sawant: Action-now approach gains influence
- Fans still reeling from Super Bowl ticket nightmare
- Woodinville council’s plan to buy land raises conflict issues
- Divided GOP frustrates leaders out to show they can govern
- U District night spot should lose liquor license, says Seattle city attorney
- Sexting doctor suspended indefinitely, state says
- State Senate doing its oily best to ignore us on transportation | Danny Westneat
When it comes to dogs, Seattle trends are easy to spot.
A former Seattle resident, now living in Chicago, weighs in about how the old neighborhood is shaping up.
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
“Riding a bike has never been easier, carefree and more empowering, and I thank the new green lanes for it. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
The economics of paid parental-leave programs
Requirements for mortgages are easing