Investigators who examined photos of the aircraft part identified it as a piece from a Boeing 777 wing, and the only such plane missing is the Malaysia Airlines jetliner that disappeared in March 2014.
- Mayor Murray withdraws proposal to allow more density in single-family zones
- Seattle council candidates band together to back alternate housing plan
- Consumer Reports: Seattle-area hospitals get low marks for stopping infections
- Tim Eyman’s latest measure qualifies for ballot
- Tableau shares plummet after second-quarter report
- Whole Foods picks Bellevue Square for small, new ‘365’ store concept
- Seahawks’ Kam Chancellor considering camp holdout
Michele Anderson, the former Carnation woman accused of killing her family on Christmas Eve 2007, will no longer face the death penalty.
Environmental activists are hanging off a Portland bridge in an attempt to block a Shell icebreaker from leaving.
- Average US vehicle age hits record 11.5 years
- Afghanistan says Taliban leader Mullah Omar died 2 years ago
- UN: Expect 11.2 billion population by the end of the century
- Chicago man cleared after 17 years in prison shot dead
- International outcry over death of lion brands big-game hunter as ‘villain’
- U.N.: India’s population to top China’s sooner than expected
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May