For the past seven weeks, the United States has been producing and importing an average of 1 million more barrels of oil every day than it is consuming.
- U.S. ambassador reportedly attacked by man with razor
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state’s payday-lending law
- Paul Allen’s research team finds sunken Japanese WWII battleship
- House committee subpoenas Clinton emails in Benghazi probe
- UW tops new list of best western universities | Education Lab
- U.S. clears officer in Ferguson case, criticizes police force
Supreme Court justices aggressively questioned lawyers on both sides about the tax subsidies that make insurance affordable for millions of Americans under the Affordable Care Act.
Confections at quietly adventurous Top Pot and off-the-wall Voodoo might just say a lot about their rival cities.
Researchers tracking killer whales took this video of a new calf from the endangered orca population that spends much of its time in Puget Sound.
Photo & Video
- State should partner with tribes on legalized marijuana | Mark Higgins / Times editorial columnist
- Why we need to teach all students computer-science skills | Guest columnist
- Zoo elephants: City Hall needs to speak up | Letter to the editor
- Woodland Park Zoo elephants to Oklahoma City? Not so fast | Editorial
“A treaty of this magnitude needs to be carefully reviewed and debated in the Senate. McDermott should be demanding that Congress step up and play its advise-and-consent role, rather than running away from the issue and playing partisan politics. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
How to deal with professional jealousy after a promotion
Mental Health Therapist- Behavioral Health Program
Muckleshoot Indian Tribe
SENIOR TECHNOLOGY ADMINISTRATOR (NETWORK)
Yakima County HR Dept.
Memory Fitness Lead
Era Living, Aljoya Thornton Place