Seattle-Tacoma International Airport saw a record 4.4 million passengers pass through in July. Year-to-date Sea-Tac Airport passenger traffic is up almost 13.4 percent.
- Two more tall towers join parade of high-rises along Denny Way
- Labor board’s ruling redefines ‘joint employer,’ expanding unions’ reach
- Vote tally in favor of Iran deal climbs to 30 in Senate
- Experts tell senators U.S. is badly behind on preventing wildfires
- Biker with ‘Hatred’ tattooed on forehead sought in Tukwila shooting
- Woman cited after breast-feeding while driving ‘feels awful,’ her mom says
- Fiorina hits back over losing a shot at the top-tier in second GOP debate
- Expect delays on I-405 throughout weekend
Increased winds complicated firefighting efforts Thursday, while a huge swath of forests had to be closed.
See where the wildfires have been raging across Washington in the past several weeks in this animated map.
The Seahawks quarterback’s claims that Reliant Recovery Water helped prevent a concussion could be dangerous, says expert.
- Gunman in on-air deaths remembered as ‘professional victim’
- Europe’s migrant crisis brings tragedy by land and sea
- Goodyear retiring blimps, rolling out new cigar-shaped craft
- No charges for police in fatal shooting of black man
- State of emergency declared in Florida; tropical storm nears
- Radar detects object believed to be missing Nazi gold train
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Vancouver Energy terminal: good for Washington and nation | Guest columnist
- Traffic goes from bad to worse | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- ‘All lives matter’: Rights of other groups cannot be sacrificed | Letter to the editor
- Seattle’s crackdown on hookah bars not about race when public safety at stake | Editorial