Microsoft, looking for the next generation of technology stars, found a few in the company’s annual event that brought to Seattle groups of high-school and university engineers .
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Ballmer friend gets NBA job after sex-assault complaint
- Mason County wildfire destroys eight homes
- Costco purchases land in southeast Redmond
- Judge says Port of Seattle free to host Shell rigs
- Woman found in duffel bag was last seen alive at Safeco Field stand
- Salmonella cases tied to pork jump to 90
- With $87.6M deal, Seahawks’ Russell Wilson happy to get past the ‘noise’ | Larry Stone
A cultural guide to local waterside spots, including scenery, vibe and the option for nudity.
A range of prices and a wide assortment of fun in this “Pacific Wonderland.”
His sausage-and-jerky company — Oh Boy! Oberto — has sponsored a boat almost every year since 1975.
- UK police confirm 3 bin Ladens killed in England plane crash
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Verizon strike possible as contract deadline looms
- Judge blocks release of recordings by anti-abortion group
- Dozens of Clinton emails censored for security reasons
- Hillary, Bill Clinton earn more than $139M between 2007-14
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- State transportation plan demands performance from WSDOT | Guest columnist
- Growth, crime are readers' top concerns ahead of primary elections
- Sold: National parks go to the highest corporate bidder
- Donald Trump simplifies the Republican platform and makes it easy to understand | Letter to the editor
- Eastside Girl Scout troop reunites 20 years later, at camp | Nicole & Co.
- Lift weights like an Olympian: You, too, can master the snatch, and the clean and jerk | Fit for Life
- Kuku, an Iranian omelet, is a tasty, healthy staple in Persian homes: You can make it, too | Taste
- 7 best ways to drink now: Tiki treats, 7-Eleven chic and more | Happy Hour