The acts at Bumbershoot 2015 cover the waterfront, from hip-hop and EDM to indie rock, roots rock and country. Both KeyArena and Memorial Stadium will be put to use at Seattle Center this year, too.
- Cop won’t face charges in shooting of 2 alleged shoplifters in Olympia
- Marysville shooter texted before killings that he didn’t want to ‘go alone’
- Chinese president may visit Seattle en route to D.C.
- Families can cash out of GET, state’s college-tuition plan
- SPD releases video of suspects in attack on tourists
- Six sickened by E. coli linked to local food truck
- Uber driver feels squeeze as ride-share giant takes share of market | Danny Westneat
The combination of boats and whales has state and federal authorities worried, especially this year, now that the southern-resident pod of killer whales has four new calves.
Should our state’s tallest mountain officially be known as Tahoma? It’s a conversation worth having.
Some thoughts on where things may stand with Fred Jackson and Kam Chancellor.
- Obama seals Iran deal win as Senate Democrats find 34 votes
- Are more police getting killed? A look at officer deaths
- Kentucky clerk, once a local fixture, now a national symbol
- Judge refuses to drop charges against police in Gray death
- Judge OKs gender surgery opposed by 48-year-old’s parents
- Extended power outages hit home for Phoenix residents
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind