Italy's highest court has overturned the murder conviction against Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend, bringing to a definitive end the high-profile case.
- Co-pilot appeared healthy, but may have hidden illness
- House Dems: Raise $1.5 billion with taxes, but drop Inslee polluter plan
- Man charged in torture, killing of ex-girlfriend’s autistic son, 18
- Face transplants will begin at UW Medical Center
- HBO plans major expansion of Seattle office
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County | FYI Guy
- Mariners reliever David Rollins suspended 80 games after positive drug test
Follow along for live updates and reaction as Gonzaga takes on UCLA in the Sweet 16
A months-long undercover operation ended Monday with the arrests of the Orion Motel’s managers, who are accused of providing cover to pimps and drug dealers who rent rooms there.
Closures at Highway 99 and a westbound I-90 detour will cause congestion around the Seattle-Bellevue area.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Legislature should ban toxic flame retardants | Editorial
- Sleep and meditate your way to success | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- Critical updates needed in state marijuana laws | Editorial
- A modest proposal to restore local control of $40 million from No Child Left Behind waiver | Mark Mullet and Jamie Pedersen guest column
Seattle Times Marketplace
Trust is vital in the workplace — just ask a dog
Smith Gardens, Inc.
Certified Medical Assistant
Construction Monitoring, Geologist & Geotechnical Engineering
Earth Solutions NW, LLC