The Seahawks traded wide receiver Kevin Norwood and made a number of additional roster moves Monday to get to the 75-player limit by Tuesday's deadline.
- Thousands still in the dark after Saturday’s storm; crews scramble
- Marysville victims’ attorney: Adults may have known shooter was troubled
- Wildfire battle is getting easier, but it’s far from over
- SPD Harbor Patrol rescues kayakers from wind-whipped Lake Union
- Seattle lawmaker plans to help for-hire drivers unionize
- Local developer says it did nothing wrong with immigrant investor money
- Zion Prep shut doors after years of financial pressure
Travel Channel’s “Ghost Adventures” team found plenty of unexplained phenomena at Manresa Castle, including a door that swings open, a chair that tips on its own and unexplained footsteps.
If the current trend continues, next year King County will send more people to California than the Golden State sends here.
Transportation costs and commute times have become an important factor in how income inequality plays out around the Puget Sound region.
- Walker’s talk about Canadian border wall draws derision
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Wal-Mart cutting back on hours for workers at some stores
- Q&A about decision to change Mount McKinley to Mount Denali
- Appeals court upholds Jesus statue on Montana mountain
- Texas teen dies after amoeba enters brain
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
The Mariners traded outfielder Austin Jackson to the Chicago Cubs on Monday for a player to be named and cash. The Mariners received $211,000 in international slot money.