Seahawks defend their choice and insist that Frank Clark never struck his then-girlfriend, but the team’s investigators never talked to witnesses.
- UW: Information on air ambulances in Marysville shooting was wrong
- Police braced for rocks, wrenches in May Day melee
- Father of slain girl makes appeal, says he’s not in gang
- Seattle teachers call 1-day walkout over state budget
- Bothell council to take up golf-course deal Tuesday
- Buffett concedes default rate on mobile-home loans could be much higher
- Acting state auditor wastes no time firing Kelley associate
- Sen. Murray urges stronger enforcement of birth-control coverage
Tricia Lewicki, a fourth- and fifth-grade teacher at Beacon Hill International School, shares the joys and challenges of being a veteran teacher.
Seahawks have yet to pick up $7.8 million contract option for 2016 season
A review of the overhauled touring production of “Phantom of the Opera,” which visits Seattle’s Paramount Theatre through May 10, 2015.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- Video captures fiery lava explosion at Hawaii volcano
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
The Seattle Times Presents
Seattle Times Marketplace
Brian Zoebisch’s cool underwater systems engineering job
Buffett concedes default rate on mobile-home loans could be much higher