After a dismal showing for the Windows Phone, Microsoft is making a big push in emerging markets, hoping that low-priced phones will appeal to first-time buyers in those countries.
- Here’s a first: Tiny town will open its own pot shop
- Seattle City Council won’t block elephants’ move to Oklahoma
- King County home prices up 6% from a year ago
- Urban League president will run for Seattle City Council, challenge Sawant
- Mayor’s office: Troublesome U District night spot, Fusion lounge, has shut down
- Illinois oil train derailment involved safer tank cars
- Jazmine Davis helps UW to Pac-12 quarterfinals
Fast-casual pizza chain MOD Pizza says it has closed a funding round of more than $40 million as it seeks to expand well beyond its Northwestern base and become a national brand.
On the same day that a Delta Air Lines flight slid off the runway at LaGuardia Airport, snow stranded thousands of motorists in Kentucky, and record cold was in the forecast.
The space agency has confirmed that the spacecraft Dawn entered orbit around Ceres in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
Photo & Video
- Sen. Jim Honeyford should show some sensitivity | Editorial
- Vulnerable foster children are left swinging from home to home | Guest columnist
- Lower Metro bus fares no substitute for higher wages | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Netanyahu’s visit: A symbolic attack on Obama | Letter to the editor
“A treaty of this magnitude needs to be carefully reviewed and debated in the Senate. McDermott should be demanding that Congress step up and play its advise-and-consent role, rather than running away from the issue and playing partisan politics. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Tech secrets: How Seattle companies handle internal security
Family Medicine Physicians Advance Practice Clinicians (ARNP/PA-C)
Catholic Health Initiatives -Franciscan Medical Group
Bel-Red Energy Solutions
Era Living, Ida Culver House Ravenna
Driving with parking brake on can cause all brakes to fail