The United States beat top-ranked Germany 2-0 to advance to Sunday’s title match at the Women’s World Cup.
- ‘Historic’ tuition cuts cast state as campus trendsetter
- Road-flare clue could lead to arson suspects
- City to audit real-estate-development incentive program
- Education budget: Will it be enough to appease court?
- Boeing loses $1.3B South Korean tanker deal to Airbus
- Judge blasts plan to expand authority of SPD review board
- Wenatchee firefighters wary of July Fourth fireworks
The Coast Guard cutter Midgett returned to Seattle Tuesday morning after seizing 12,100 pounds of cocaine during a 71-day voyage along the coast of South America.
M's rookie Mike Montgomery pitches a complete-game shutout in back-to-back starts.
- Top Obama aides knew about Clinton’s private email in 2009
- AP source: US, Cuba to announce plan to open embassies
- Consumer Reports finds some newer cars burn too much oil
- Official: Prison chief, 11 others put on leave after escape
- Many women treated disrespectfully, abusively in childbirth, report says
- Family: Stranded woman rescued after giving birth in forest
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- The Times recommends: Leslie Harris for Seattle School Board District 6 | Editorial
- The Times recommends: Lauren McGuire for Seattle School Board District 3 | Editorial
- Obama’s lonely road to the finish line | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Special-interest groups are given unfair priority over maritime industry | Letter to the editor
“I think everybody who voted against light rail in 1971-1972 should be taken to the middle of 520 and thrown into the lake. BRT yes, auto electric vehicles hopefully, but light rail to the airport and downtown from all spokes. And please increase the gas tax some more.”
Comment by baiss on Is Sound Transit 3 light-rail investment worth it?