Seattle is offering the Czech company supplying the train cars new financial incentives and penalties to finally get the line running by summer.
- Senate OK’s gas tax increase to fund $15B transportation package
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- Bellevue chooses Texas man to be police chief
- Sex offender who fled Canada arrested in Skyway rape
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
- Seahawks sign linebacker Mister Alexander
- Sex, drugs and literature | Nicole Brodeur's Names in Bold
Chief Kathleen O’Toole has spent much of her first eight months seeing that federally mandated reforms are carried out.
Hear full audio from each of the five teacher storytellers who spoke at last week's Why I Teach event.
The Seattle Times’ 2015 all-area teams for boys basketball features five players and one coach.
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
“As a retired property-owner with a fixed income, I see my purchasing power shrink every year. Lifting the 1 percent cap on property taxes just speeds the day I’m forced to sell and leave my home. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Ways to address work gaps in your resume
Family Medicine Physicians Advance Practice Clinicians (ARNP/PA-C)
Catholic Health Initiatives -Franciscan Medical Group
Lower Columbia College
TIME LOSS CLAIMS ADJUDICATOR
Washington Hospital Services, Inc.
The budget was really tight, but this contemporary home came out really great