This is the first time Americans will experience the complex connections between the Affordable Care Act and taxes.
- Expedia expected to announce Seattle move
- Seattle gridlock: We’re No. 5
- Last chance for state’s first charter school as concerns deepen
- UW experts shed light on false positives in prenatal tests
- Plan to cut college tuition by 25% wins praise, but others cautious
- Marijuana in the chowder? Ivar’s adds to history of pranks
- Will Indiana law force 2016 women’s Final Four to relocate?
Joni Mitchell is in intensive care in a Los Angeles-area hospital, according to the Twitter account and website of the folk singer and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer.
Most of the fastest growing U.S. counties are in the Sun Belt, but we buck that trend.
John Augustavo this year led the Vikings to second place in the Class 4A state tournament, and won more than 200 games during his 13 seasons there.
Photo & Video
- An alternative for Yakima to comply with the Voting Rights Act without dividing the city | Guest columnist
- Understanding religious liberty and equality during the Indiana firestorm | David Brooks / Syndicated columnist
- Signs of climate change upheaval abound in Western United States | Letter to the editor
- Legislature should keep simple tool to fight Medicaid fraud | Editorial
“We need to put the brakes on this runaway train with whatever tools we have, and that includes saying no to permitting exploratory drilling rigs. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Career advice: Co-worker goofs off, but boss doesn’t care
Expedia expected to announce Seattle move