Seattle children start school less prepared in math than in reading. Brain research says we underestimate how much math kids that age can do.
- Wolverine Fire near Lake Chelan grows, air quality at hazardous levels
- Seattle plans crackdown on hookah lounges
- Microsoft to invest $100 million in Uber
- Environmental concerns void Bothell development regulations
- Seattle may require drivers to clear road of cars after crash
- 2nd American, a Pittsburgh doctor, accused of illegally killing lion
- Did city cave to UW on Rainier Square deal?
Cowboys track wolf packs by computer to reduce conflicts between ranchers and an ancient predator that’s back on the landscape.
Seattle's decisions over the weekend further accentuated what many around the league are now calling the team's "Superstar Strategy."
A man’s body was recovered about 150 yards offshore from Seward Park in Andrews Bay on Sunday. Witnesses said the 32-year-old man had gone into the water to take a swim.
- Use of bat boys suspended after 9-year-old’s death
- Cooler weather helps crews battling California wildfire
- Hunters in Africa say they have a role in conservation
- House GOP says it has the votes to disapprove of Iran deal
- Report: US-led strikes in Iraq, Syria killed 459 civilians
- Party on, Abe: Illinois named top party school in the US
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him