Join the conversation as the Sounders head to Commerce City, Colo., to take on the Rapids in MLS Western Conference action.
- Former judge accused of slapping special-needs student on Highline bus
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail
- GOP proposal to slash college tuition puts House, Senate at odds
- Who is the real Troy Kelley? Even political colleagues unsure
- Federal tax ruling frays ties between La Conner, Swinomish tribe
- Man in Bonney Lake home kills wife, wounds friend before killing himself
- Live updates: Mariners vs. Rangers
The exterior has been recovered in distinctive silver shakes from Reinke Shakes. The aluminum is 99 percent recycled, radiates heat and serves for 50-plus years.
Gov. Jay Inslee has signed a bill that will allow Washington to have more information than ever about geologic hazards that threaten communities.
Costco expected to pay almost nothing to two credit companies replacing American Express.
- Report: DOJ, FBI acknowledge flawed testimony from unit
- Once-prized Tibetan mastiffs discarded as fad ends in China
- Alzheimer’s trial in Iowa stirs talk of senior sexuality
- Police: Officers kill man who charged at them near St. Louis
- New England Aquarium offering penguins ‘honeymoon suites’
- 2 Cuban dissidents up for election in unprecedented vote
Photo & Video
- Don't blame the bees for the traffic jam, a new José Andrés restaurant, Meat & Bread opens
- This mess of collard greens is a fine mess indeed: cook some up | Taste
- Shovels up! Grooming hiking trails is a good deed and a good workout | Fit for Life
- At Rigoletto, service and food sing different tunes | Restaurant review
Seattle Times Marketplace
Marijuana jobs: Legal status brings budding careers to state
Affordable-housing legislation sent to governor’s desk