Shawn Kemp Jr.’s career at Washington may be over. It’s not certain he can play in the Pac-12 Tournament next Wednesday at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas.
- Plane crashes on LA golf course; pilot critically injured
- Explore this: Seattle’s new political district map | FYI Guy
- Plane skids off runway at LaGuardia Airport
- King County home prices up 6 percent from a year ago
- Urban League president will run for Seattle City Council, challenge Sawant
- Live updates from the state girls basketball tournament
- Live updates from the state boys basketball tournament
One person was killed and two were severely injured in a three-vehicle collision north of Orondo. The 43 students on the bus are being checked at a Wenatchee hospital.
At last count, 780 micro-housing units were cleared for occupancy in Seattle, with another 1,598 units in the pipeline. No other American city comes close.
Seattle City Councilmember Sally Bagshaw says the battle over elephants in zoos will continue, but she won’t oppose moving Woodland Park Zoo’s animals to Oklahoma City.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- Microsoft co-founder says he found sunken Japan WWII warship
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state's payday-lending law
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- A disturbing trend of drowning out opposition in King County | Editorial
- Little Saigon is facing decline — change should come from within | Thanh Tan / Times editorial columnist
- Obama administration should live up to hyped transparency | Editorial
- State should partner with tribes on legalized marijuana | Mark Higgins / Times editorial columnist
“A treaty of this magnitude needs to be carefully reviewed and debated in the Senate. McDermott should be demanding that Congress step up and play its advise-and-consent role, rather than running away from the issue and playing partisan politics. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
How to succeed at a job you’re not qualified for