When it comes to dogs, Seattle trends are easy to spot.
- Socialist Kshama Sawant: militant with a soft side
- Fans still reeling from Super Bowl ticket nightmare
- Woodinville council’s plan to buy land raises conflict issues
- Experts on Islamic State worry U.S. slighting the fight for Mosul
- U District night spot should lose liquor license, says Seattle city attorney
- Sexting doctor suspended indefinitely, state says
- Live updates: Washington at USC
A former Seattle resident, now at home in Chicago, has a few things to say about how the old neighborhood is shaping up.
Some in the marijuana industry dream of vineyard-like tours and cannabis lounges, but so far pot tourism has been limited in Washington.
The Sodo food distributor has been serving it up family-style for 115 years.
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
“Riding a bike has never been easier, carefree and more empowering, and I thank the new green lanes for it. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
The economics of paid parental-leave programs
Requirements for mortgages are easing