The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) has decided to keep the viaduct open to traffic during the delicate operation, which might take place as soon as Monday.
- $45,000 a week? Local U.S. Open neighbors hope so
- Shoreline Community College to offer full-ride scholarships
- Carnation family’s killer expected to testify in trial’s penalty phase
- Record year for applications to state’s universities
- Arab League unveils joint military force amid Yemen crisis
- Tax breaks for employers, but low wages for workers
- Best gift to a kid is a helping hand | Jerry Large
Record numbers of sea lions are gathering in the Lower Columbia river this spring, intensifying the long-running challenge to protect salmon runs.
For 35 minutes, Gonzaga was so close to its first Final Four appearance. Then came a season-ending offensive drought, something the Zags had rarely experienced.
It’s easy to escape the crowds at off-the-beaten-track places around the islands and see some of Hawaii’s heritage. Here are three places, rich in beauty, on the islands of Oahu, Kauai and Molokai.
Photo & Video
Seattle Times Marketplace
Trust is vital in the workplace — just ask a dog
Industrial Construction Business Development Manager
University Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
CDL Truck Driver/Operator
Sound Marine & Industrial Services, Inc.
Customer Service Manager
Global Harvest Foods