Books being published this fall include novels by Jonathan Franzen, Salman Rushdie and John Irving, and memoirs by Carrie Brownstein and Patti Smith.
- Thousands still in the dark after Saturday’s storm; crews scramble
- Marysville victims’ attorney: Adults may have known shooter was troubled
- Gay man seeks pardon over 1995 public-indecency sting
- Count revised upward for buildings lost to Okanogan fires
- SPD Harbor Patrol rescues kayakers from wind-whipped Lake Union
- Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marriage case
- City Council member says let Uber drivers unionize
The Seahawks traded wide receiver Kevin Norwood and made a number of additional roster moves Monday to get to the 75-player limit by Tuesday's deadline.
We've spent this beautiful Seattle summer frolicking and relaxing in our gorgeous parks. Now it's time to crown your favorite.
If the current trend continues, next year King County will send more people to California than the Golden State sends here.
- Texas teen dies after amoeba enters brain
- Walker’s talk about Canadian border wall draws derision
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Appeals court upholds Jesus statue on Montana mountain
- ‘Erroneous Zones’ author, self-help guru Wayne W. Dyer dies
- India allows Jain religious minority to continue fasting until death
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
The Mariners traded outfielder Austin Jackson to the Chicago Cubs on Monday for a player to be named and cash. The Mariners received $211,000 in international slot money.