With the Mariners headed for another losing season – the fifth during his tenure – Zduriencik was relieved of his duties Friday.
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Sea-Tac jammed: ‘Crazy, crazy numbers’ of passengers this year
- Fire danger forces closure of forest north of Hwy. 2, east of Cascades
- Biker with ‘Hatred’ tattooed on forehead sought in Tukwila shooting
- Woman cited after breast-feeding while driving ‘feels awful,’ her mom says
- Xbox tussle in West Seattle ends with man shooting brother, arrest
- Fake currency used in movies turns up in Renton, Seattle
Jose Jesus Gonzalez-Leos, 21, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder for killing his ex-girlfriend’s disabled mother and hiding her body.
Developers are proposing new towers on the busy corridor, seizing on a rezone of South Lake Union to allow for greater height and density.
- Europe’s migrant crisis brings new death by land and sea
- Radar detects object believed to be missing Nazi gold train
- Teacher who was late 111 times says he was eating breakfast
- Florida keeps eye on Tropical Storm Erika, could hit Monday
- Prosecutors: No retrial for white officer who shot black man
- Vatican gets embroiled in Italy’s ‘banned books’ fray
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Vancouver Energy terminal: good for Washington and nation | Guest columnist
- Traffic goes from bad to worse | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- ‘All lives matter’: Rights of other groups cannot be sacrificed | Letter to the editor
- Seattle’s crackdown on hookah bars not about race when public safety at stake | Editorial