Using the north wall of Meany Hall on the University of Washington campus as its stage, the Bandaloop dance troupe performed Thursday between classes. Called pioneers in vertical dance, the company is based in Oakland, Calif., and is promoting the UW World Series of extraordinary performances from around the world.
- Activists hope to trample plan to send elephants to Okla.
- Like ‘crazy people’: Congress delays Homeland Security fight by a week
- West Coast ports make up for lost time
- Sexting doctor suspended indefinitely, state says
- Third autopsy of man shot by Pasco police raises questions
- Nathan Hale to boycott test, risking fed funding to state
- Metro Transit fares increase 25 cents Sunday
The Mariners were prepared to entrust the game to keep them alive in the postseason to Walker. But that doesn't mean he has locked up a spot in their rotation for 2015.
The Sodo food distributor has been serving it up family-style for 115 years.
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Opponents of net neutrality already threatening lawsuits to derail progress | Guest columnist
- Greece has done the rest of Europe a favor | Paul Krugman / Syndicated columnist
- Let WSU open a medical school to keep medical students, doctors in Wash.
- Retirement advisers should provide advice in clients’ best interests | Editorial
“Riding a bike has never been easier, carefree and more empowering, and I thank the new green lanes for it. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
The economics of paid parental-leave programs
Requirements for mortgages are easing