Portland’s Stumptown has been purchased by Peet’s Coffee & Tea, which spent an undisclosed sum buying out the shareholders of the company.
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
- 6,000 federal inmates to be released under new guidelines
- Crows may learn lessons from death, UW research shows
- Competing climate change initiatives vie for the 2016 ballot
- SEC adds millions to developer’s alleged fraud in Seattle
- Pilloried Seattle landlord giving free month’s rent
- Ex-Bellevue star Myles Jack withdraws from UCLA, declares for NFL draft
A month after a British Airways 777’s jet engine broke up explosively on a Las Vegas runway, investigators have pinned down the precise location of the initial fracture in the innards of the engine.
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has a bit of a turnover problem. It’s nothing to be alarmed about yet, but it’s definitely something to watch.
- Judge tosses conviction in NYC tourist killing; man freed
- Day after American pilot dies, United co-pilot passes out
- Oregon killer, mother bonded over guns
- Police: Boy, 11, mistakenly kills brother, 12, in gun outing
- Frank Lloyd Wright house aimed at wider audience rediscovered in Madison
- Harvard debate team loses to inmates
- Drug overdose suspected in death of NY doctor found in lobby
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game