National spelling bee abuzz as it ends in tie. It is only the fifth time in the history of the contest that co-champions have been named. Final words: “scherenschnitte” and “nunatak.”
- Special session ends with deep divide, no budget deal
- Wayward police dog? Lakewood police sued again
- Smoking banned in Seattle’s parks
- Video helps convince jury to reject woman’s claim SPD gave her lasting injury
- Old Lusty Lady strip club to get new look as boutique hotel
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 2 students in critical condition after I-5 crash
- California gears up to legalize motorcycle lane-splitting
Enter your cutest, goofiest, most awkward selfie with your pet for a chance to win a gift card to Sierra Fish and Pets.
The agent for Russell Wilson, Mark Rodgers, talked at length about negotiations with the Seahawks.
When asked by an analyst about Costco’s “philosophy” on its $4.99 rotisserie chicken amid potential bird shortages, CFO Richard Galanti referred to past instances of keeping prices steady even at the cost of profits.
- National Spelling Bee ends in tie for 2nd year in a row
- No exit: For female jihadis, Syria is one-way journey
- Ex-U.S. Speaker Dennis Hastert indicted on bank-related charges
- DC transit officials temporarily suspend issue-oriented ads
- Russia’s debate over St. Vladimir about more than a giant statue
- Putin declares peacetime Russian military deaths are state secrets
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
“Shame on the WEA, and shame too on legislative Democrats who passively allow the WEA to disrupt K-12 education simply because it again has chosen to maximize its 'pay to play' status ...”