The store, open since 1977, is known for its vast collection of film literature and the welcoming spirit of its owner, Stephanie Ogle.
- Median price for single-family homes pushes past $500,000 in King County
- Light rail in Ballard, West Seattle? Sound Transit plans expansion and public vote
- So dry, even a Washington rain forest is burning
- Authorities looking for white pickup in connection to Wenatchee fire
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us | FYI Guy
- Mariners’ Robinson Cano says stomach ailment has affected play
Go beyond the Empress hotel, Butchart Gardens and other well-known sights in the British Columbia capital and explore lovely small museums, gardens and even a castle.
Are you a lifetime Washingtonian? Test your knowledge here.
As expected, the Mariners activated right-hander Hisashi Iwakuma from the 15-day disabled list in time to start Monday night's game.
- S.C. Senate votes to take down flag; House OK still needed
- Obama: Fight against Islamic State progressing, but still a long slog
- Morning after: Greeks united, proud of their defiance
- Panel: Possible aerial attack on Hammarskjold plane in 1961
- Cosby testified in 2005 he got drugs to give women for sex
- Spacecraft closing in on Pluto hits speed bump, but recovers
Photo & Video
- The Times recommends: Vandana Slatter for Bellevue City Council Position No. 5 | Editorial
- The Times recommends: Jennifer Robertson for Bellevue City Council Position No. 7 | Editorial
- The Girl Scouts’ inspiring example of moral courage | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- Stand firm on nuke inspections | Trudy Rubin / Syndicated columnist