Like places worldwide, a Seattle Ferry Terminal walkway has become a place for lovestruck couples to mark their romance.
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
- Man who drowned Sunday in Lake Washington identified
- High-rise may top historic low-rise Fed building
- Initiative for elevated park along waterfront qualifies for ballot
- Coroner: Body found on Mount Rainier is missing Tacoma hiker
- Seattle unveils crackdown on hookah lounges
- Despite reminders of final Super Bowl play, no regrets for Ricardo Lockette
- Oh, rats! Seattle ranks No. 7 for rat sightings | FYI Guy
Guess who won that one? “Running away from linemen, trying to avoid getting hit,” figured into Wilson's training, he said.
After having its hottest month ever, the Seattle area is getting a bit of a reprieve — at least for the week.
Bullpen gives up three runs in the ninth, but then Carson Smith gets the final out with tying run on third.
- Former President Jimmy Carter undergoes liver operation
- Mormon church to release more documents from founder
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old’s death
- US airlines ban shipment of hunting ‘trophies’
- Senate blocks GOP bill to halt Planned Parenthood fed funds
- Coroner: Ohio motorist shot by officer had fragrance bottle
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Seahawks training camp impressions, Day Four --- Pass rush speed, Mohammed Seisay, the center spot, and more
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Curbing developers would preserve neighborhoods’ character | Guest columnist
- Our sex-crazed Congress can’t stop obsessing about abortion | Nicholas Kristof / Syndicated columnist
- It’s about time Tim Eyman ran for office | Letter to the editor
- A step back from misguided housing policy, but work remains | Editorial