With "Creed," "The Good Dinosaur," "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 2" and more, the theaters have options for everyone in the family this holiday weekend.
- Seattle police to pay UW student $100K in beating claim
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Amazon ads featuring Nazi imagery pulled from New York subway
- Microsoft settles suit tied to compliance with EU antitrust case
- For some new franchises, $15 an hour is not a problem
- Police prepare for Black Lives Matter protest, tree-lighting at Westlake
- Court OKs sale of 10 local Haggen stores back to Albertsons
The state Department of Transportation is offering tips about when to travel this holiday weekend to avoid the worst of the worst traffic.
Sushi Kashiba is brand-new in Pike Place Market, and the lines have already started.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch had surgery Wednesday to fix a sports hernia issue but could return to the team in 3-4 weeks, coach Pete Carroll said.
- Kitsap County hit hard by winds, power outages
- 28 more oil trains across state each week if big terminal built, study says
- Seattle releases video that spurred criminal probe into officer’s use of force
- Body found during search for missing North Bend hunter
- Fight over girl leads to shooting charges against 16-year-old
- Frank Gifford’s family says CTE found in his brain
- Chicago officer who shot teen amassed 18 civilian complaints
- Under fire for jacking up drug price, company ducks pledge to cut it
- Response to terrorism threat puts Belgium in a harsh light
- Amid Syria’s civil war, a James Bond-style rescue operation
- As you get older, let your pet carry some of the load
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Invite a ‘silent guest’ this Thanksgiving and help people in need | Guest columnist
- Are you happy, and how would you know? | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Best Starts for Kids (Prop. 1): Traditional tools no match for early prevention | Letter to the editor
- Donald Trump is a blessing and a curse | Letter to the editor
- Common-sense policies needed for women’s health | Editorial