Seattle Mayor Ed Murray announced his comprehensive transit plan but said it’s time to stop trying to make every street work for every mode.
- DOJ finds racial bias in Ferguson police
- Congress sends Homeland Security funding bill to Obama without conditions
- State Senate OKs transportation package, boost in gas tax
- Netanyahu warns U.S. 'bad deal' would put Iran on nuclear path
- Snohomish County OKs plan for commercial passenger terminal at Paine Field
- Will departed No. 2 at Starbucks come back?
- Washington suffers most regressive tax system in U.S. | Jon Talton
Confections at quietly adventurous Top Pot and off-the-wall Voodoo might just say a lot about their rival Northwest cities.
The hope is that the left fielder finally had his breakthrough in the second half of last year.
Stephen Mylett, a law-enforcement veteran, was selected sooner than expected from a field of four announced last week.
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
“As a retired property-owner with a fixed income, I see my purchasing power shrink every year. Lifting the 1 percent cap on property taxes just speeds the day I’m forced to sell and leave my home. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Making the most of your engineering internship
HEMODIALYSIS NURSE - RN
Senior Director, Quality and Performance Improvement Patient Safety
Recreation Assistant II/ Memory Fitness Lead
University House Wallingford