While the Republican presidential candidates compete to take the hardest line on immigration, Joseph Castleberry, president of evangelical Christian Northwest University in Kirkland, is preaching a very different message.
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Soil rises around Bertha; no building foundations damaged
- Seattle expert: Brain damage is unusually severe in Zika cases
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Debate night: Trump to rejoin rivals, Rubio may feel heat
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say
- Keeping Jungle open is the opposite of compassion | Danny Westneat
Two people were killed in the collision involving two semitrucks and six passenger vehicles on Snoqualmie Pass. The westbound portion of Interstate 90 near the crash was closed for several hours Friday.
Is online dating more trouble than it’s worth? Looking for love has turned into a data-driven quest for perfection.
Shooting slump? What slump? Washington senior Andrew Andrews had been oblivious to the precipitous dip in his shooting percentage over the past two weeks until coach Lorenzo Romar talked to him about it the other day.
The Fund For The Needy
- Watch: Super Bowl ads include Big Unit in a Mini
- Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards
- Sacré bleu! Spelling changes cause uproar in France
- Saturday debate is chance for GOP candidates to woo late-deciding N.H. voters
- Authorities suspend search for survivors of midair collision near Los Angeles port
- Despite troubles aplenty, NFL and Super Bowl popular as ever
Photo & Video
- Activist rockers Pussy Riot bring film ‘Pussy vs. Putin’ to Seattle
- ‘In a Different Key’: the story of autism is still being written
- ‘Hail, Caesar!’: Fun star turns in Coen brothers’ latest film | Movie review
- Home Viewing: ‘Bridge of Spies,’ ‘Amy,’ ‘Better Call Saul’
- Puppy Bowl XII: A behind-the-scenes look at the stuff you don’t see on TV
As someone who has long loved the Woodland Park Zoo elephants, I would like to share my thoughts . The Woodland Park Zoo sent its elephants to another zoo to provide social interaction. We only had two elephants left at the zoo, which meant that if one of the elderly elephants died, only one would...
- Pang of guilt in Seattle over Chai’s death in Oklahoma City Zoo | Editorial
- What Gainesville should tell us about repealing the new transgender rule | Op-Ed
- How have the I-405 tolls changed your commute? Readers weigh in | Letters to the editor
- And now, the Marco memo | Gail Collins / Syndicated columnist
- How we can unify to act on the societal problems leading to homelessness | Letter to the editor
- Eden Hill: provocative and delicious — including the crispy pig head candy bar | Restaurant review
- Homeowners inject bold colors and cat-friendly touches | Northwest Living
- What are you waiting for? Go ahead and open that special bottle of wine | The Grapevine
- Super Bowl playbook calls for Loaded Nachos