The Schneiders are hosting their fourth-annual dinner-and-auction fundraiser Thursday to raise money for their foundation, Ben’s Fund, which is named in honor of their son, Ben, who has autism.
- Get ready for a long, slow summer of highway work
- Auburn woman sentenced to life for torturing family
- State treasurer calls for income tax to help fund education
- UW tells grad students it’s against law to strike
- Seattle school test-tampering probe: $25,000, no end in sight
- City Council blocks Sawant’s bid to send elephants to sanctuary
- Average price of legal pot drops to about $12 a gram
- Steve Gordon, Sonics special assistant, charged with federal wire fraud
The Seattle Times has been honored for its coverage of the devastating landslide in Oso, which took 43 lives.
Anger at big banks may have subsided, but credit unions are still gaining in the Seattle area
A team that had won nine games combined in the two years before the arrival of the general manager and coach has averaged 10 wins a year since.
- U.S. warship heads to Yemeni waters; could block Iran weapons
- Oklahoma reserve deputy pleads not guilty in fatal shooting
- Lawyer: Why was man who died of spinal injury in custody stopped?
- Auschwitz guard goes on trial, says he shares moral guilt
- Japan's maglev train breaks own speed record at 361 mph
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
Photo & Video
Seattle Times Marketplace
Keeping in touch: Wait times for job seekers may vary
Affordable-housing legislation sent to governor’s desk