Are you a lifetime Washingtonian? Test your knowledge here.
- Undetected measles led to woman’s death
- Seattle man charged with murder, terrorism in New Jersey
- Cuddling with chickens not advised: 6 sick in Washington with salmonella
- Suit filed in death of worker replacing Boeing 777 air bag
- $2 billion hole in state budget after bill on class-size cuts fails
- BP settles, agrees to pay $18.7 billion for oil spill
- Packers replace Seahawks as Bovada Super Bowl favorites
A list of air-conditioned indoor spaces — plus waterside escapes — for a weekend that may see record high temperatures.
The Mariners have 10 days to trade Bloomquist, send him to the minors or release him, but have already called up shortstop Chris Taylor from Class AAA Tacoma on Thursday.
- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker jumps into presidential race
- Obama draws sharp contrasts with ‘mean’ Republicans
- US drone strike kills Islamic State leader
- Brain-eating amoeba kills California woman, health officials say
- Jim Webb, Iraq war critic in Senate, running for president
- Man accused of using selfie stick to record female neighbor
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
“I think everybody who voted against light rail in 1971-1972 should be taken to the middle of 520 and thrown into the lake. BRT yes, auto electric vehicles hopefully, but light rail to the airport and downtown from all spokes. And please increase the gas tax some more.”
Comment by baiss on Is Sound Transit 3 light-rail investment worth it?
It is fair to wonder whether early July is going to be any more productive for Seattle than June, which brought five losses from six matches in all competitions.