Bills in Olympia would exempt the Western Hockey League and its young players from labor laws that the league is under investigation for violating.
- Widow sues Virginia Mason; hospital begins notifying ‘superbug’ victims
- Big, diverse slate of candidates runs in city’s first vote by district
- Explore this: Seattle’s new political district map | FYI Guy
- UW tops new list of best western universities | Education Lab
- Ferguson employee fired, 2 others on leave over emails
- Patients fear medical marijuana may not fare well with new rules
Researchers tracking killer whales took this video of a new calf from the endangered orca population that spends much of its time in Puget Sound.
Major League Soccer and its players' union have agreed in principle on a new collective bargaining agreement, beating the presumed Thursday deadline with hours to spare.
Seattle’s micro-housing building spree gave it more such units than any city in the country. At last count, 780 micro-housing units were cleared for occupancy in Seattle, with another 1,598 units in the pipeline. No other American city comes close.
Photo & Video
- A disturbing trend of drowning out opposition in King County | Editorial
- Little Saigon is facing decline — change should come from within
- Obama administration should live up to hyped transparency | Editorial
- State should partner with tribes on legalized marijuana | Mark Higgins / Times editorial columnist
“A treaty of this magnitude needs to be carefully reviewed and debated in the Senate. McDermott should be demanding that Congress step up and play its advise-and-consent role, rather than running away from the issue and playing partisan politics. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
How to deal with professional jealousy after a promotion
Era Living, Ida Culver House Ravenna
North Seattle, Washington
Director of Quality and Improvement Critical Access Hospitals
Executive Assistant, Senior Leadership