Expedia will be moving its corporate headquarters to the Amgen campus in Seattle, a shift that could be a sharp blow to downtown Bellevue’s office market, according to sources close to the matter.
- Kelley: Federal probe is not affecting auditor’s office
- Last chance for state’s first charter school as concerns deepen
- Plan to cut college tuition by 25% wins praise, but others cautious
- Kent-Meridian student dies in apparent ‘car surfing’ accident
- Will Indiana law force 2016 women’s Final Four to relocate?
- Former UW coach Jim Lambright pleads guilty in domestic-violence case
- UW experts shed light on false positives in prenatal tests
Seattle took its place as the fifth most traffic-congested U.S. city in a national ranking released by the Tom Tom navigation company.
Most of the fastest growing U.S. counties are in the Sun Belt, but we buck that trend.
Photo & Video
“We need to put the brakes on this runaway train with whatever tools we have, and that includes saying no to permitting exploratory drilling rigs. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Career advice: Co-worker goofs off, but boss doesn’t care
Industrial Construction Business Development Manager
University Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
Memory Care Lead
Era Living, Aljoya Thornton Place
Human Resources Specialist
The City of Walla Walla
Walla Walla, Washington
Expedia expected to announce Seattle move