With "Creed," "The Good Dinosaur," "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 2" and more, the theaters have options for everyone in the family this holiday weekend.
- Seattle police to pay UW student $100K in beating claim
- Amazon ads featuring Nazi imagery pulled from New York subway
- Costco: FDA tests point toward E. coli in salad vegetables
- Microsoft settles suit tied to compliance with EU antitrust case
- Fight over girl leads to shooting charges against 16-year-old
- For some new franchises, $15 an hour is not a problem
- Court OKs sale of 10 local Haggen stores back to Albertsons
The state Department of Transportation is offering tips about when to travel this holiday weekend to avoid the worst of the worst traffic.
Sushi Kashiba is brand-new in Pike Place Market, and the lines have already started.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch had surgery Wednesday to fix a sports hernia issue but could return to the team in 3-4 weeks, coach Pete Carroll said.
- Police prepare for Black Lives Matter protest, tree-lighting at Westlake
- Crews working through Thanksgiving to restore power to thousands
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Body found during search for missing North Bend hunter
- Microsoft buys carbon credits in forest near Rainier to offset pollution
- Obama admin says states lack authority to block refugees
- Frank Gifford’s family says CTE found in his brain
- Chicago officer who shot teen amassed 18 civilian complaints
- APNewsBreak: Casey Kasem’s widow sued for wrongful death
- Time to put to bed talk of turkey making you drowsy
- Remains found near Houston may be teen missing for 25 years
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Invite a ‘silent guest’ this Thanksgiving and help people in need | Guest columnist
- Are you happy, and how would you know? | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Best Starts for Kids (Prop. 1): Traditional tools no match for early prevention | Letter to the editor
- Donald Trump is a blessing and a curse | Letter to the editor
- Common-sense policies needed for women’s health | Editorial
- UW Huskies suffer first loss of season, fall to No. 10 Gonzaga
- What concussion testing did WSU Cougars QB Luke Falk have to go through? We ask WSU's team physician, Dr. Dennis Garcia
- UW fires longtime rowing coach Bob Ernst
- Seattle Mariners’ Danny Hultzen clears waivers, outrighted to Class AAA Tacoma