Kent police said Monday morning they believe the April 16 drive-by slaying of 1-year-old Malijha Grant was gang-related.
- Mayor: Port’s permit doesn’t cover hosting Shell oil fleet
- Auditor’s office releases legal guidance, fires Kelley associate
- As whooping cough grows, study finds vaccine wanes
- DUI bill would let some avoid ignition locks by promising not to drive
- Seattle activists push for city-run, high-speed Internet service
- Bicyclist suffers serious injury in collision with bus
- Buffett sticks up for mobile-home business at shareholder meeting
In scattered sites along the Pacific Coast, researchers and others have reported seeing hundreds of juvenile sea stars, buoying hopes for a potential comeback from a disease that has caused millions of sea stars to disintegrate into goo.
The man, who moved to the Philippines in 2003, has been held in filthy conditions in a case one lawyer says is so flimsy it wouldn’t have warranted an arrest in America.
- Cartoon contest organizer known for inflammatory rhetoric
- Britain's new princess: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
- NFL linebacker’s case highlights rise of revenge porn laws
- Colombia stunned by theft of Garcia Marquez’s first edition
- Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi, emails this month
- California officer in hot water over ice bucket video
Photo & Video
The Seattle Times Presents
Seattle Times Marketplace
What to do if you don’t have the necessary job experience
Buffett again defends lending standards at Clayton Homes