“No museum, anywhere, has ever faced a restoration project of this magnitude,” Museum of Flight curator Dan Hagedorn says of the historic plane.
- Obama signs 1-week bill to keep Homeland Security funded
- Prominent Russian opposition figure Boris Nemtsov shot dead
- Man charged after Kent girl, 12, is taken from school
- Sexting doctor suspended indefinitely, state says
- Third autopsy of man shot by Pasco police raises questions
- 60 tribes gather in Tulalip to talk marijuana
- U District night spot should lose liquor license, says Seattle city attorney
- Nathan Hale to boycott new test; faces loss of some federal money
- Taijuan Walker eager to prove he belongs in Mariners’ starting rotation | Larry Stone
Woodland Park Zoo intends to move Chai, Bamboo to newer, larger enclosure there.
The ships sitting in Puget Sound have been cut to eight from 15 a week after a tentative dockworkers agreement.
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Opponents of net neutrality already threatening lawsuits to derail progress | Guest columnist
- Greece has done the rest of Europe a favor | Paul Krugman / Syndicated columnist
- Let WSU open a medical school to keep medical students, doctors in Wash.
- Retirement advisers should provide advice in clients’ best interests | Editorial
“Riding a bike has never been easier, carefree and more empowering, and I thank the new green lanes for it. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
The economics of paid parental-leave programs
Requirements for mortgages are easing