A spring weekend is the perfect time to see famed ‘waterfall alley.’
- Microsoft makes big push in emerging smartphone markets
- Seattle City Council won’t block elephants’ move to Oklahoma
- King County home prices up 6% from a year ago
- Mayor’s office: Troublesome U District night spot, Fusion lounge, has shut down
- Urban League president will run for Seattle City Council, challenge Sawant
- Harrison Ford crash-lands small plane in L.A.
- Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready launches vinyl-only label
How can an MLS team – especially one, such as the Sounders, that built its scouting network from scratch less than a decade ago – hope to compete in the global market? Welcome to International Scouting for Dummies.
A tiny town just north of the Oregon border will become the first government in the nation, and perhaps the world, to own its own marijuana store.
Photo & Video
- Sen. Jim Honeyford should show some sensitivity | Editorial
- Vulnerable foster children are left swinging from home to home | Guest columnist
- Lower Metro bus fares no substitute for higher wages | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Netanyahu’s visit: A symbolic attack on Obama | Letter to the editor
“A treaty of this magnitude needs to be carefully reviewed and debated in the Senate. McDermott should be demanding that Congress step up and play its advise-and-consent role, rather than running away from the issue and playing partisan politics. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
How to succeed at a job you’re not qualified for
HVAC Service Technician
Metro Tech Service Corp
Director of Quality and Improvement Critical Access Hospitals
Maintenance Technician I
Era Living, Aljoya Thornton Place
North Seattle, Washington