Daniel Lyon, 25, who survived the Twisp wildfire that killed three others, has undergone three surgeries and faces skin grafts, physical therapy and pain management in the future, his doctor says.
- Marysville shooter texted before killings that he didn’t want to ‘go alone’
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over grocery deal
- Families can cash out of GET, state’s college-tuition plan
- Uber driver feels squeeze as ride-share giant takes share of market | Danny Westneat
- Obama gets Iran deal win as Senate Dems amass enough votes
- SPD releases video of suspects in attack on tourists
- Six sickened by E. coli linked to local food truck
- Wet, cooler weather expected in Seattle, snow in mountains — but nicer by weekend
Dancers audition for George Balanchine’s “The Nutcracker.” The dancers seek parts in the inaugural cast for Pacific Northwest Ballet's all-new production.
Cars, trucks and buses take priority over boats from 7 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 6 p.m. on the Ballard, Fremont and University bridges. SDOT says those hours no longer reflect rush hours.
Matt Calkins, in his first column for The Seattle Times, explains why he left his SoCal slice of heaven and came to the Pacific Northwest.
- Shell president says drilling opposition isn't going away
- Ben Carson, a polar opposite of Trump, gaining ground
- ‘Concussion’ director says no compromises were made for NFL
- Is N. Korean airline world’s worst? It may be the quirkiest
- Fox News anchor sues Hasbro over toy hamster with her name
- France train hero in ABC’s new ‘Dancing’ cast
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75