Seattle Mayor Ed Murray announced his comprehensive transit plan but said it’s time to stop trying to make every street work for every mode.
- DOJ finds racial bias in Ferguson police
- Congress sends Homeland Security funding bill to Obama without conditions
- State House approves $12 minimum wage
- Valve announces Steam Machines, Link streaming device | Brier Dudley
- Mayor Murray ‘disappointed’ by plan to move elephants to Oklahoma
- Will departed No. 2 at Starbucks come back?
- Washington suffers most regressive tax system in U.S. | Jon Talton
Confections at quietly adventurous Top Pot and off-the-wall Voodoo might just say a lot about their rival Northwest cities.
The hope is that the left fielder finally had his breakthrough in the second half of last year.
Stephen Mylett, a law-enforcement veteran, was selected sooner than expected from a field of four announced last week.
- Netanyahu warns U.S. 'bad deal' would put Iran on nuclear path
- Apple, Android browsers vulnerable to ‘FREAK attack’
- 72 passengers reach settlements with Asiana Airlines, Boeing after deadly San Francisco crash
- Firefighters wake up to smoke in station, then battle blaze
- Pentagon calls Mosul briefing a mistake by CentCom
Photo & Video
“As a retired property-owner with a fixed income, I see my purchasing power shrink every year. Lifting the 1 percent cap on property taxes just speeds the day I’m forced to sell and leave my home. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Making the most of your engineering internship
Family Medicine Physicians Advance Practice Clinicians (ARNP/PA-C)
Catholic Health Initiatives -Franciscan Medical Group
Recreation Assistant II/ Memory Fitness Lead
University House Wallingford