New streetcars will be tested in April and May along the two-mile First Hill line. Service is scheduled to begin this summer.
- Mayor Murray to ban City Hall travel to Indiana, citing law he calls ‘discriminatory’
- Low wages for aerospace workers despite tax breaks for employers
- SeaTac slaying suspect arrested after California standoff
- Woman and 2-year-old killed, man injured in Bremerton shooting
- Zoos resist guidelines to limit elephant tuberculosis
- Let’s cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style | Danny Westneat
New clues have emerged about the pilot suspected of intentionally crashing a German jetliner with 150 people aboard.
Victor Sanchez was injured while swimming off the shore of Carupano. A boat struck him in the water with the propeller hitting him in the head.
Seattle is home to historic landmarks, modern masterpieces and design flops, but how many can you recognize? Test your knowledge of Seattle architecture with this quiz.
Photo & Video
“The professionals at the Woodland Park Zoo ... know what is best for the elephants. If I needed heart surgery, I would trust successful heart surgeons to help me make my health decisions.”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Trust is vital in the workplace — just ask a dog