The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) has decided to keep the viaduct open to traffic during the delicate operation, which might take place as soon as Monday.
- Chambers Bay neighbors hope to cash in on U.S. Open
- Record year for applications to state’s universities
- Trevor Noah set to replace Jon Stewart on ‘The Daily Show’
- Ivar’s to raise restaurant workers’ wages to $15 right away
- Shoreline Community College to offer full-ride scholarships
- Indiana governor: New law ‘not about discrimination’
- Low wages for aerospace workers despite tax breaks for employers
Record numbers of sea lions are gathering in the Lower Columbia river this spring, intensifying the long-running challenge to protect salmon runs.
It’s easy to escape the crowds at off-the-beaten-track places around the islands and see some of Hawaii’s heritage. Here are three places, rich in beauty, on the islands of Oahu, Kauai and Molokai.
Spokane native Tyler Olson appears to have won final spot in the bullpen.
Photo & Video
“The professionals at the Woodland Park Zoo ... know what is best for the elephants. If I needed heart surgery, I would trust successful heart surgeons to help me make my health decisions.”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Trust is vital in the workplace — just ask a dog
Construction Monitoring, Geologist & Geotechnical Engineering
Earth Solutions NW, LLC
Maintenance Technician II
Mullally Development Company
Score Test Papers