Our writers give their first impressions of the Seahawks' rousing 39-30 victory over the Steelers on Sunday at CenturyLink Field.
- 11-year-old boy in critical condition after shooting
- Drop in foster homes leaves state struggling
- Vote to expand light rail next year could mean $500M for education
- Seabeck’s Steve Slaby, Seattle’s Sophia Liu top finishers in Seattle Marathon
- Gov. Inslee takes climate-change campaign to Paris conference
- Watch: Amazon shows off drone it’s developing for deliveries
- WSP investigating death of pedestrian on I-5
- Seattle’s Santa gets kicked to the curb in corporate takeover | Danny Westneat
The second germiest place in the world, the Gum Wall in Post Alley in Seattle, is making a comeback.
Black students say universities must go beyond dialogue and take real action to bring substantial changes, including more faculty of color and more recruitment of black students.
- Syrian opposition: Russian strikes kill 18, wound dozens
- Weather, flights aid post-Thanksgiving travel efforts
- Countries, investors pledge billions for clean energy tech
- In DC, public housing tenants forced out, then homes flipped
- Hike vs ride: Debate heats up over next Adirondack land buy
- Earth is a wilder, warmer place since last climate deal made
Photo & Video
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again | Editorial
- Legislature needs to enable para-educators to do their jobs | Editorial
- Gov. Inslee can stop proposal to build nation’s largest oil-by-rail terminal | Guest columnists
- Response to homelessness emergency falls short
- Citizens United: Voters aren’t mindless