Activists crowded City Council chambers Monday, along with supporters of Woodland Park’s plan to ship its two elephants to Oklahoma City Zoo.
- Senate OKs transportation package, boost in gas tax
- Bellevue chooses Texas man to be police chief
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- Sex offender who fled Canada arrested in Skyway rape
- Every street can’t handle every use, mayor says
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
- Sex, drugs and literature | Nicole Brodeur's Names in Bold
The Supreme Court will hear arguments on Wednesday. If a majority accepts it, more than 6 million Americans could lose health coverage.
Seattle is offering the Czech company supplying the train cars new financial incentives and penalties to finally get the line running by summer.
The Seattle Times’ 2015 all-area teams for boys basketball features five players and one coach.
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
“As a retired property-owner with a fixed income, I see my purchasing power shrink every year. Lifting the 1 percent cap on property taxes just speeds the day I’m forced to sell and leave my home. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Ways to address work gaps in your resume
The budget was really tight, but this contemporary home came out really great
Audi brings R8 to Geneva; Volvo to test 100 self-driving cars