Green Bay linebacker also does a Kaepernick impression by kissing his own biceps after sacking the San Francisco quarterback.
- 2 high-school football players hospitalized after serious game injuries
- Monday Night Mess? Traffic likely to be uglier than usual
- UW law student sues CIA over data on Salvadoran Army officer
- Four fires reported within an hour-and-a-half period in Auburn
- How to prepare for Mars? NASA consults Navy sub force
- 4-year sentence for woman who stole thousands of lottery tickets ruled too harsh
- Trial to begin for teen charged in teacher’s rape, killing
The Committee to End Homelessness, having failed to achieve its goal, revamps itself with a new name, a new plan and a quiet debate.
Gun violence is common because Americans permit it, says columnist Jerry Large, and it’s past time to change that.
In 1957, Fir and Merlin Butler bought six acres that they turned into a rhododendron paradise in Snohomish County. The couple made sure the land will stay as they dreamed it.
- Survivor: Gunman spared ‘lucky one’ to give police message
- Meet Val the bartender: Hillary Clinton does an ‘SNL’ skit
- Malia Obama’s college pick: Ivies, liberal arts or public university?
- Eye treatment may soon be first gene therapy approved in U.S.
- Typhoon roars into south China, killing 9
- Clinton might tighten gun background checks using presidential order
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Join the global fight against illegal endangered animal tradeWe have the power to end illegal trade | Guest columnist
- Poaching in Africa cannot be stopped by a state initiative | Guest columnist
- We need cops with people skills | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem | Letter to the editor
The Seattle Times Presents
Seattle Times Marketplace
Memory Fitness Lead
Era Living, Ida Culver House, Ravenna
Federal Way, Washington
Sales Position - Account Manager, Business Development
Evergreen Washelli Funeral Home