When it comes to dogs, Seattle trends are easy to spot.
- Activists hope to trample plan to send elephants to Okla.
- Like ‘crazy people’: Congress delays Homeland fight by a week
- West Coast ports make up for lost time
- Man charged after Kent girl, 12, is taken from school
- Sexting doctor suspended indefinitely, state says
- Third autopsy of man shot by Pasco police raises questions
- 60 tribes gather in Tulalip to talk marijuana
“No museum, anywhere, has ever faced a restoration project of this magnitude,” Museum of Flight curator Dan Hagedorn says of the historic plane.
Leonard Nimoy was a poet, photographer, movie director and above all Spock, a voice of pure reason in a time of social turmoil.
The Sodo food distributor has been serving it up family-style for 115 years.
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Opponents of net neutrality already threatening lawsuits to derail progress | Guest columnist
- Greece has done the rest of Europe a favor | Paul Krugman / Syndicated columnist
- Let WSU open a medical school to keep medical students, doctors in Wash.
- Retirement advisers should provide advice in clients’ best interests | Editorial
“Riding a bike has never been easier, carefree and more empowering, and I thank the new green lanes for it. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
The economics of paid parental-leave programs
Requirements for mortgages are easing