Taijuan Walker threw eight brilliant shutout innings, allowing two hits, striking out eight and walking none to improve to 2-5.
- Prepaid tuition safe, say GOP advocates of a 25% cut
- 2nd man comes forward with accusation against Hastert
- WSP sergeant hit by suspected drunken driver on I-90 floating bridge
- Washington farmers dumping nearly $100M worth of unsold apples
- Amazon prepping plans for one-hour delivery in Seattle
- Teen shot by SeaTac deputy unarmed, driving stolen car
- Seahawks’ Michael Bennett admits he wants a new deal
We’ve created a recipe to get you started, with detailed instructions and a video from our own Brew Day. Hoppy brewing!
A donor has given the University of Washington rare footage of Charles Lindbergh’s 1927 visit to Seattle, at the height of his fame.
Jessi Bloom is a model of self-sufficiency, following her own path to permaculture success. And her lectures transcend gardening, taking on a contemporary ecologic ethos.
- Officials: Hawaii man impaled, killed by fish’s bill
- Ownership of 750 pound, $372 million emerald may finally be settled
- Marine killed in Iraq to be honored with Navy Cross, not Medal of Honor
- Silk Road founder gets life for creating online drug site
- 4 more bodies found after Texas flooding
- Washington removes Cuba from US list of terrorism sponsors
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
“Shame on the WEA, and shame too on legislative Democrats who passively allow the WEA to disrupt K-12 education simply because it again has chosen to maximize its 'pay to play' status ...”