Expedia will be moving its corporate headquarters to the Amgen campus in Seattle, a shift that could be a sharp blow to downtown Bellevue’s office market, according to sources close to the matter.
- Last chance for state’s first charter school as concerns deepen
- Troy Kelley: Federal probe isn’t affecting state Auditor’s Office
- GOP plan to cut college tuition by 25% wins praise; others cautious
- Kent-Meridian student dies in apparent ‘car surfing’ accident
- VA breaks ground on $152 million hospital-expansion project
- Son urges Arkansas governor to veto religious-freedom bill
- Former UW coach Jim Lambright pleads guilty in domestic-violence case
- Total lunar eclipse offers weekend treat for West Coast
Months before police called CPS to take emergency custody of three children found in an unheated and filthy Lake Stevens home without adult supervision, a state social worker had been in the house.
Washington softball players Kylee Lahners and Courtney Gano couldn’t be more different, yet they’re fast friends after bonding following Gano’s diagnosis and recovery from a rare neurological order.
Photo & Video
“We need to put the brakes on this runaway train with whatever tools we have, and that includes saying no to permitting exploratory drilling rigs. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Career advice: Co-worker goofs off, but boss doesn’t care
Era Living, Ida Culver House Broadview
North Seattle, Washington
Construction Monitoring, Geologist & Geotechnical Engineering
Earth Solutions NW, LLC
Expedia expected to make Seattle waterfront its new home