In the four weeks since the Super Bowl, the Washington attorney general’s office has fielded many complaints from football fans who spent thousands of dollars on tickets that never came. One family’s story illuminates the shadowy world of the ticket resale market.
- Socialist Kshama Sawant's action-now approach gains influence
- Seattle Police Chief O’Toole aims to re-energize department
- Flu season in state not over, most deadly in years
- Kirkland, Bellevue among nation’s priciest for high-end homes | Sunday Buzz
- Former Washington basketball star Christian Welp passed away
- State Senate doing its oily best to ignore us on transportation | Danny Westneat
We answer readers’ questions about trash sorting and offer guidelines to help you recycle and compost like a pro.
Link light rail continues its trek south in a 1.6-mile extension from SeaTac/Airport Station to the Angle Lake Station in SeaTac.
A former Seattle resident, now living in Chicago, weighs in about how the old neighborhood is shaping up.
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
Book editor Mary Ann Gwinn likes “books about books,” and she recommends a compelling one: “The Zhivago Affair: The Kremlin, the CIA, and the Battle Over a Forbidden Book,” by Peter Finn and Petra Couvée.
“Riding a bike has never been easier, carefree and more empowering, and I thank the new green lanes for it. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Frigid weather doesn’t derail extreme bike commuter
SENIOR TECHNOLOGY ADMINISTRATOR (NETWORK)
Yakima County HR Dept.
Resident Assistants (NAC)
Era Living, Aljoya Mercer Island
Mercer Island, Washington
Director of Quality and Improvement Critical Access Hospitals
The budget was really tight, but this contemporary home came out really great
Lottery dreams: Area readers share what they'd buy if they won