A federal judge erased New England quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for a controversy that the NFL claimed threatened football's integrity. Brady has insisted he played no role in a conspiracy to deflate footballs below the allowable limit at last season's AFC championship game.
- Seattle teachers set strike vote for Thursday afternoon
- White officer won’t face charges in shooting of 2 black men in alleged skateboard assault in Olympia
- E. coli cases tied to food truck jump to 9
- Upper floors of downtown Macy's could become 'outside tenant office space'
- Seattle stop may be on Chinese president’s itinerary for later this month
- Why foes of Iran nuclear deal came up short against President Obama
- Good weather across state coming for Labor Day weekend
The deal, worth $41 million over 10 years, is the largest of its kind in college athletics.
Seattle’s beloved, long-running music and arts festival is back, thanks to the deep pockets of the concert promoter. But will the bottom line alter its quirky character?
The combination of boats and whales has state and federal authorities worried, especially this year, now that the southern-resident pod of killer whales has four new calves.
- Report on Ferguson unrest offers lessons in what not to do
- Insurer says clients on daily pill have stayed HIV-free
- China pledges to cut 300,000 troops from its massive army
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- 1 Marine killed, 11 hurt in helicopter hard landing
- Tropical Storm Kevin forms in the Pacific
Photo & Video
- Inslee, ‘just say no’ to Vancouver Energy Terminal | Guest columnist
- If Sandy Hook and TV shootings are ‘bearable,’ what is not? | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- The Times recommends: Carol Ann Witschi for Renton City Council Position No. 3 | Editorial
- Seattle’s bad drivers: Other factors to blame; we’re all in it together | Letters to the editor