John Sundstrom’s Seattle classic makes a charming new home on Capitol Hill.
- Here’s a first: Tiny town will open its own pot shop
- King County home prices up 6% from a year ago
- Urban League president will run for Seattle City Council, challenge Sawant
- Sen. Patty Murray rolls out women’s health bill
- Illinois oil train derailment involved safer tank cars
- ESPN report: Jermaine Kearse gets second-round tender
One old aircraft carrier goes to scrap, but behind this symbolic moment is very real debate over whether flattops are obsolete and the cost of the future Navy
Sound Off!, a Seattle Kennel Club Dog Show, an International Women's Day film program and more are on tap, March 7-8, 2015.
After a dismal showing for the Windows Phone, Microsoft is making a big push in emerging markets, hoping that low-priced phones will appeal to first-time buyers in those countries.
Photo & Video
- Sen. Jim Honeyford should show some sensitivity | Editorial
- Vulnerable foster children are left swinging from home to home | Guest columnist
- Lower Metro bus fares no substitute for higher wages | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Netanyahu’s visit: A symbolic attack on Obama | Letter to the editor
“A treaty of this magnitude needs to be carefully reviewed and debated in the Senate. McDermott should be demanding that Congress step up and play its advise-and-consent role, rather than running away from the issue and playing partisan politics. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Tech secrets: How Seattle companies handle internal security
Senior Director, Quality and Performance Improvement Patient Safety
Director of Quality and Improvement Critical Access Hospitals
Era Living, Ida Culver House Ravenna
Driving with parking brake on can cause all brakes to fail