Peter Kline will run Sunday’s Seattle Marathon while pushing a three-wheeled jogger. He does marathons across the country, always accompanied by a rider-athlete with disabilities.
- Seattle police to pay UW student $100K in beating claim
- Rescued California kill-shelter dogs, cats await adoption
- Plan for new UW payroll system behind schedule, more costly than expected
- Amazon ads featuring Nazi imagery pulled
- Fight over girl — and Facebook posts — lead to shooting charges against teen
- Musicians paying tribute to Black Lives Matter
- No. 10 Gonzaga falls short to Texas A&M in semis of Battle 4 Atlantis tourney
Sushi Kashiba is brand-new in Pike Place Market, and the lines have already started.
For the Huskies, a win over the No. 20 Cougars would ensure a bowl berth and a fourth straight win in the series.
Every November the large lock at the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks is emptied for maintenance.
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Power outages continue through Thanksgiving for some unlucky customers
- Fleeing burglary suspect jumps in Puyallup River, shows up in stranger’s home
- DNA links Kelso man to 2000 killing, may clear victim’s son
- Man arrested after woman was assaulted in White Center
- Chicago officer who shot teen amassed 18 civilian complaints
- Putin sends missiles to Syria to deter Turkey
- Frank Gifford’s family says CTE found in his brain
- Hit for boosting drug price, firm ducks pledge to cut it
- China to build first overseas military ‘base’ in East Africa
- Blue Buffalo chew bones sold in Washington recalled
Photo & Video
- The great gift of reading | Frank Bruni / Syndicated columnist
- This Thanksgiving, give thanks for the simple things we take for granted | Editorial
- Invite a ‘silent guest’ this Thanksgiving and help people in need | Guest columnist
- Are you happy, and how would you know? | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Best Starts for Kids (Prop. 1): Traditional tools no match for early prevention | Letter to the editor