Developers are proposing a slew of new residential towers over 400 feet high on the busy Denny Way corridor, seizing on the City Council’s rezone of South Lake Union to allow for greater height and density.
- Sea-Tac jammed: ‘Crazy, crazy numbers’ of passengers this year
- NLRB expands standards for ‘joint employers’
- Fire danger forces closure of huge swaths of forestland
- Wildfire experts testify at congressional hearing
- Biker with ‘Hatred’ tattooed on forehead sought in Tukwila shooting
- Woman cited after breast-feeding while driving ‘feels awful,’ her mom says
- Fiorina hits back over losing a shot at the top-tier in second GOP debate
Within the span of 12 minutes, the North Central Washington wildfire went from being just one of many blazes across the Northwest to the scene of the deadliest single wildfire this year in the U.S.
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson’s claims that Reliant Recovery Water helped prevent a concussion are questionable and could be dangerous, says expert.
We've spent this beautiful Seattle summer frolicking and relaxing in our gorgeous parks. Now it's time to crown your favorite.
- Some key psychology studies fail to hold up when rechecked
- Neurotics have something to feel good about
- On-air shooter threatened to make ‘headlines,’ showed anger
- Migrant or refugee? There are differences, with legal implications
- Frank E. Petersen Jr., first black Marine aviator, dies
- Australian survivor of WWII ‘Great Escape’ dies aged 101
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- Vancouver Energy terminal: good for Washington and nation | Guest columnist
- Traffic goes from bad to worse | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
- ‘All lives matter’: Rights of other groups cannot be sacrificed | Letter to the editor
- Seattle’s crackdown on hookah bars not about race when public safety at stake | Editorial