Link light rail continues its trek south in a 1.6-mile extension from SeaTac/Airport Station to the Angle Lake Station in SeaTac.
- City revises awards, fines to get First Hill Streetcar line moving
- Seattle Police Chief O’Toole aims to re-energize department
- Flu season in state not over, most deadly in years
- Reports: Retired Seattle fire chief in line for D.C. job
- Metro Transit fares increase 25 cents March 1
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- How a gang kid re-created himself as a scholar | Jerry Large
The Washington attorney general’s office has fielded numerous complaints from football fans who spent thousands of dollars on tickets that never came.
Northwest Wanderings: Scenes from a journey through our region
- Federal report faults Ferguson for discriminatory traffic stops
- Video shows L.A. police officers fatally shooting homeless man
- Iraq state TV: Operation to retake Tikrit begins
- Seoul: North Korea test fires 2 short-range missiles
- Islamic State group’s cinema of terror shows growing sophistication | Close-up
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
Book editor Mary Ann Gwinn likes “books about books,” and she recommends a compelling one: “The Zhivago Affair: The Kremlin, the CIA, and the Battle Over a Forbidden Book,” by Peter Finn and Petra Couvée.
“Riding a bike has never been easier, carefree and more empowering, and I thank the new green lanes for it. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Frigid weather doesn’t derail extreme bike commuter
Yakima County HR Dept.
Director of Quality and Improvement Critical Access Hospitals
The budget was really tight, but this contemporary home came out really great