Seattle’s micro-housing building spree gave it more such units than any city in the country. At last count, 780 micro-housing units were cleared for occupancy in Seattle, with another 1,598 units in the pipeline. No other American city comes close.
- Widow sues Virginia Mason; hospital begins notifying ‘superbug’ victims
- If U.S. oil-storage tanks are brimming, gas prices could soon fall
- UW tops new list of best western universities | Education Lab
- Ferguson employee fired, 2 others on leave over emails
- Chemical fire at port in Vancouver, B.C., prompts evacuation
- Major League Soccer, players’ union agree to deal, avoid work stoppage
- Video: Tunnel machine Bertha now in position for repairs
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen and his research team have found the wreckage of a Japanese World War II battleship off the Philippines near where it sank more than 70 years ago.
Payday lender Moneytree is lobbying state lawmakers to rewrite Washington’s tough short-term lending rules.
Photo & Video
- A disturbing trend of drowning out opposition in King County | Editorial
- Little Saigon is facing decline — change should come from within
- Obama administration should live up to hyped transparency | Editorial
- State should partner with tribes on legalized marijuana | Mark Higgins / Times editorial columnist
“A treaty of this magnitude needs to be carefully reviewed and debated in the Senate. McDermott should be demanding that Congress step up and play its advise-and-consent role, rather than running away from the issue and playing partisan politics. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
How to deal with professional jealousy after a promotion
HVAC Service Technician
Metro Tech Service Corp
Family Medicine Physicians Advance Practice Clinicians (ARNP/PA-C)
Catholic Health Initiatives -Franciscan Medical Group
Aljoya Mercer Island
Mercer Island, Washington