If the current trend continues, next year King County will send more people to California than the Golden State sends here.
- 60,000 still without power after windstorm; 2 who died are identified
- Seattle lawmaker plans to help for-hire drivers unionize
- Shooting reported Sunday afternoon in Central District
- Zion Prep shuts doors after years of financial pressure
- Three fallen firefighters honored and remembered in Wenatchee
- Missing hiker found alive after 9 days lost in Sierra Nevada
- Kanye rants at VMAs, Miley Cyrus flashes breast
Transportation costs and commute times have become an important factor in how income inequality plays out around the Puget Sound region.
Can you put together the ultimate team? Try your hand at building the Seahawks’ roster for this season.
The tourists left when wildfires arrived in the region. With air quality better and the North Cascades Highway open, business owners can only hope.
- Trump’s mass deportation idea was tried in the 1930s
- Walker says wall along Canadian border worth reviewing
- Magnitude 3.2 earthquake rattles southern Los Angeles County
- Flood at Russian zoo kills 1 bear, traps 14 others in cages
- Police: Dad cleaning handgun shoots daughter, 9, in stomach
- Suspect held in ambush of deputy who was shot 15 times
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers