Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, under duress throughout the game, had miracle escapes, and nearly disastrous fumbles against the Detroit Lions.
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
- 6,000 federal inmates to be released under new guidelines
- Peet’s buys Stumptown in coffee consolidation
- Washington's farm-safety measures seen as model for nation
- SEC adds millions to developer’s alleged fraud in Seattle
- Competing climate change initiatives vie for the 2016 ballot
- A socialist proves democracy at work in Seattle | Danny Westneat
A month after a British Airways 777’s jet engine broke up explosively on a Las Vegas runway, investigators have pinned down the precise location of the initial fracture in the innards of the engine.
Drought has caused Rattlesnake Lake's level to drop nearly 29 feet, exposing mad flats and old-growth tree stumps from a forest cleared more than a century ago.
- California tackles pay gap between genders
- Police: Boy, 11, mistakenly kills brother, 12, in gun outing
- Frank Lloyd Wright house aimed at wider audience rediscovered in Madison
- Harvard debate team loses to inmates
- Drug overdose suspected in death of NY doctor found in lobby
- Study: Wildlife thriving near Chernobyl
- Luxury birthing clinics spur cesarean ‘epidemic’ in Brazil
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled