Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist Paul Allen and his research team have found the wreckage of a massive Japanese World War II battleship off the Philippines near where it sank more than 70 years ago, he said Wednesday.
- If U.S. oil-storage tanks are brimming, gas prices could soon fall
- U.S. ambassador reportedly attacked by man with razor
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state’s payday-lending law
- UW tops new list of best western universities | Education Lab
- Ferguson employee fired, 2 others on leave over emails
- Closing state’s gender pay gap could take a half-century, says report
- Mayor Murray ‘disappointed’ by plan to move elephants to Oklahoma
Supreme Court justices aggressively questioned lawyers on both sides about the tax subsidies that make insurance affordable for millions of Americans under the Affordable Care Act.
Highlights from the Mariners' Cactus League opener
Researchers tracking killer whales took this video of a new calf from the endangered orca population that spends much of its time in Puget Sound.
Photo & Video
- A disturbing trend of drowning out opposition in King County | Editorial
- Little Saigon is facing decline — change should come from within
- Obama administration should live up to hyped transparency | Editorial
- State should partner with tribes on legalized marijuana | Mark Higgins / Times editorial columnist
“A treaty of this magnitude needs to be carefully reviewed and debated in the Senate. McDermott should be demanding that Congress step up and play its advise-and-consent role, rather than running away from the issue and playing partisan politics. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
How to deal with professional jealousy after a promotion
Recreation Assistant II/ Memory Fitness Lead
University House Wallingford
Resident Assistant (NAC)
Era Living, The Gardens at Town Square
Carpet Cleaning Technician (Sales, Labor, Drivers)