The Federal Communications Commission has agreed to enforce "net neutrality," which will impose strict new regulations on Internet service providers like Comcast, Verizon and AT&T.
- Bertha is advancing into position for repairs
- New autopsy refutes official report: Pasco cops hit man from behind
- Draft expert: Seahawks’ pick ‘difficult to predict right now’
- Amazon hires former White House press secretary Jay Carney
- Microsoft pair claim ‘hostess bar’ expense queries led to firing
- Reports: ‘Jihadi John’ raised in UK, studied computers
- Prominent Washington Post journalist leaving to partner with Starbucks
The senior guard is the all-time team leader in points scored and has guided UW to a 20-win season and to the cusp of the program’s first NCAA berth since 2007.
Scientists training their instruments on the skies have found the first direct evidence that human activity is dangerously altering the environment.
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
“Riding a bike has never been easier, carefree and more empowering, and I thank the new green lanes for it. ...”
- Reserve now for summer at Enchantments, Rainier, state parks
- Virtuosic Vietnamese fare at Stateside on Capitol Hill | Restaurant review
- News you can eat: Three sad closures, a sudden departure, Chick-fil-A is on the way and more
- Strange but true: Mammoth catfish caught in Italy, and great white shark lurking off Washington coast
Seattle Times Marketplace
Career advice: My boss criticizes me in front of everyone
Carpet Cleaning Technician (Sales, Labor, Drivers)
Era Living, University House, Wallingford
Requirements for mortgages are easing