Quarterback Russell Wilson was sick on Sunday, his 27th birthday, yet his near-perfect performance lifted the Seattle Seahawks over the Pittsburgh Steelers, 39-30.
- WWU resumes classes, holds meeting to address racism, security
- Times Watchdog: State gave Boeing a free pass on $19.5M in sales tax
- Last Boeing C-17 built in Long Beach takes flight as California aerospace era ends
- Video: Amazon shows off brand-new version of drone
- Big drop in number of foster homes in Washington
- Man killed on I-5 near Federal Way was trying to retrieve fallen box
- Everett-area boy, 11, in critical condition after shooting; older boy in custody
To deal with what Jeff Bezos has referred to as “defects,” hundreds of workers at Amazon’s Kennewick customer-service center answer phone calls, reply to tweets and chat via video.
The second-germiest place in the world, the gum wall in Seattle's Post Alley, was recently steamed and scrubbed clean. But it's making a comeback.
- Bill Gates leads as investors pledge billions for clean energy
- Obama: Climate pact an ‘act of defiance’ after Paris attacks
- Amid heavy security, pope visits C. African Republic mosque
- University of Chicago cancels Monday classes after threat
- How can people safely take control from a self-driving car?
- Suspected burglar dies in chimney after homeowner lights fire
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- The trackers who search for runaway youths | Jonathan Martin / Times editorial columnist
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again | Editorial
- Gov. Inslee can stop proposal to build nation’s largest oil-by-rail terminal | Guest columnists
- Legislature needs to enable para-educators to do their jobs | Editorial
- Response to homelessness emergency falls short
- How many Washington residents play DraftKings, FanDuel illegally?
- Fans and media members react to Russell Wilson’s big day, Seahawks’ wild win
- Steelers, Mike Tomlin lament miscues that allowed game vs. Seahawks to slip away
- Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson: ‘You always feel a little better when you win’