The Puget Sound area, fresh off its warmest February on record, is starting off March with sun and highs in the 60s by next week, according to the weather service.
- If U.S. oil-storage tanks are brimming, gas prices could fall
- DOJ finds racial bias in Ferguson police
- Boost in minimum wage to $12 wins backing in state House
- Political paralysis is new normal | Danny Westneat
- WSU study: Emotional pitch to vaccine skeptics may backfire
- Casa Latina to screen workers after laborer is accused of rape
- Washington suffers most regressive tax system in U.S. | Jon Talton
Confections at quietly adventurous Top Pot and off-the-wall Voodoo might just say a lot about their rival cities.
Payday lender Moneytree is pushing a rewrite of Washington’s tough short-term lending rules.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- Mumford & Sons, Foo Fighters, coming to big Walla Walla fest
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
“As a retired property-owner with a fixed income, I see my purchasing power shrink every year. Lifting the 1 percent cap on property taxes just speeds the day I’m forced to sell and leave my home. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Making the most of your engineering internship
Director of Quality and Improvement Critical Access Hospitals
Memory Fitness Lead
Era Living, Aljoya Thornton Place
Sr. Web Developer/Architect