A visitor seeks the soundtrack of her college life — Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and more — with eat-and-drink detours into today’s trendy Emerald City.
- Bertha’s mammoth cutter head emerges from tunnel vault
- Judges to revisit Algona case of child porn, Navy snooping
- Seattle City Council clears way for 3 new homeless camps
- Fatal crash causes miles-long backup on Interstate 5
- WSU study: ‘Exploding head syndrome’ more common than once thought
- Judge won’t delay Carnation killer’s penalty phase trial
- Seattle clarifies fine points of new minimum-wage law
Courtroom spectators reacted with tears and outrage Monday after a man who killed a Seattle teen during a drive-by shooting spree nearly two years ago was found guilty of manslaughter and nine other charges, but avoided conviction on a murder charge.
Hundreds of Pierce County homeowners hope to be winners by renting their houses for the upcoming U.S. Open, to be held south of Tacoma.
Whale-watching crews spotted a new baby orca in the Salish Sea on Monday, marking the fourth documented southern-resident killer-whale birth in three months.
- 1 dead in shootout after men dressed as women ram NSA gate with car
- Police: Missing college soccer player was killed by car while on foot on Los Angeles freeway
- Obama to make first visit to Kenya as president
- Police: Man who drank 36 beers crashes into Utah house
- Enterovirus 68 may be tied to kids’ paralysis, study finds
Photo & Video
“We need to put the brakes on this runaway train with whatever tools we have, and that includes saying no to permitting exploratory drilling rigs. ...”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Little work experience? Here’s what to include on your resume