Tom Brady’s four-game suspension for his role in using underinflated footballs during the AFC championship game last season has been upheld.
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Ore. man killed by escort may be linked to missing women
- Haggen’s expansion in Southwest fraught with legal problems, layoffs
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Court rejects claim over deadly goring in Olympic National Park
- Seattle, Everett, Tacoma urge water conservation amid drought
- Crumb-rubber athletic field fuels turf war in Edmonds
A cyclist's GoPro camera captured his collision with an SUV. Then, the driver sped off.
When a former UW Husky football standout chose to heed a religious calling, the transformation brought some jarring insights into American culture.
Seattle is already recognized as a great city for the arts, but this new fair debuting this week has attracted some of the most influential art galleries in the world.
- US analyst who spied for Israel to be paroled after 30 years
- Experts: Report shows Sandra Bland may have used pot in jail
- Gay accuser questions Cosby’s ability to ‘read’ sexual cues
- North Korea seen as possible primo surfing spot
- Zimbabwe: American being sought for poaching famed lion
- NTSB: Company should have prepared for human error
Photo & Video
- The Times recommends: Teri Hickel for 30th Legislative District | Editorial
- A worthy investment by the Schultz Family Foundation in youth job training | Editorial
- Planned Parenthood opponents are using the ‘yuck’ factor | Letter to the editor
- Zombies against Medicare | Paul Krugman / Syndicated columnist
- Legislature needs to escape traditional thinking on criminal justice policy | Editorial