Fox Rio Brunner has an Instagram account with 32,000 followers, while his parents screen calls from agents and would-be sponsors.
- Monfort, sentenced to life for killing SPD officer, says ‘I killed a good man’
- Judge fines Greenpeace after Portland protesters block Shell vessel
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
- Suit filed over Eyman tax measure, just a day after it makes the ballot
- Earthquake early-warning system gets a funding boost
- Mayor Murray withdraws proposal to allow more density in single-family zones
- Whole Foods picks Bellevue Square for small, new 365 store concept
The tempest over the killing of Cecil the lion by a Minnesota big-game hunter is playing out around the world, with court proceedings against two men and the hunter saying his dental practice has been brought to a halt.
Instead of “After you. No, after you,” we have “Screw you!” as we encounter people who can’t see beyond their own electronics.
The deadline for Russell Wilson and the Seahawks to reach an agreement on a contract extension before training camp begins is edging ever closer.
- Cincinnati cop pleads not guilty to murder in traffic stop
- International outcry over death of lion brands big-game hunter as ‘villain’
- Trump turns golf trip into extension of campaign trail
- Great white shark thwarts marathon swim in San Francisco Bay
- 8 states probe slain man’s possible serial killer ties
- Court dismisses lawsuit seeking personhood for 2 NY chimps
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Wing part that may be from missing Malaysian plane to be sent to France