The impassioned and largely peaceful Seattle Black Lives Matter protest stretched into the evening, with demonstrators marching through the downtown shopping district. Four protesters were arrested, and a police officer got a dislocated shoulder in a scuffle.
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack at Planned Parenthood
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- Assaults on staff at Western State Hospital costing millions
- Man struck, badly hurt by light-rail train at Columbia City
- ‘It wasn’t crazy’ at local malls as deals precede Black Friday
- Mr. Wrap’s cliché-ridden bowl-watching guide: It’s all about the ‘want to’ | The Wrap / Ron Judd
FYI Guy: More than 450 were replaced by homes triple the size, or bigger. Check out our before-and-after pictures.
Shopping for a TV? Here is a list of what you need to know about HD vs. 4K, ports for gadgets, streaming, refresh rate and all the various screens from curved to OLED to 3-D.
Meet the local designers and artisans who devised giant mice, flying reindeer and even digital snow for PNB's bold new production of 'The Nutcracker.'
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
Most Read Stories
Photo & Video
- How Charlie Brown became a Christmas tradition | Guest columnist
- When did Seattle drivers get so utterly obnoxious? | Guest columnist
- KPLU sale: News side was thriving; music lineup is dull
- A good deal for shoppers to keep kids safe from firearms | Editorial
- Jeff Bezos’ Apollo engine donation boosts region’s connection to innovation | Editorial