Gonzaga’s dream of its first Final Four appearance was derailed by Duke, the most predominant team of the last generation in college basketball, Sunday here at NRG Stadium, 66-52, as the Blue Devils finished on a 13-1 run.
- Tax breaks for employers, but low wages for workers
- Carnation family’s killer expected to testify in trial’s penalty phase
- Washington lawmakers consider powdered alcohol ban
- $6M Ellison Foundation gift to launch new UW Alzheimer’s project
- Mayor Murray to ban City Hall travel to Indiana, citing law he calls ‘discriminatory’
- Woman and 2-year-old killed, man injured in Bremerton shooting
- Let’s cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style | Danny Westneat
Record numbers of sea lions are gathering in the Lower Columbia river this spring, intensifying the long-running challenge to protect salmon runs.
New streetcars will be tested in April and May along the two-mile First Hill line. Service is scheduled to begin this summer.
It’s easy to escape the crowds at off-the-beaten-track places around the islands and see some of Hawaii’s heritage. Here are three places, rich in beauty, on the islands of Oahu, Kauai and Molokai.
Photo & Video
“The professionals at the Woodland Park Zoo ... know what is best for the elephants. If I needed heart surgery, I would trust successful heart surgeons to help me make my health decisions.”
Seattle Times Marketplace
Trust is vital in the workplace — just ask a dog